Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

1 hour ago, slinky said:

let's slow this train down just a bit... while it could be the name DCSentinels.com registered by an NFL team (perhaps Washington), the Twitter sleuth is wrong on the registrations date. The name was NOT registered on July 15, 2020... that's just the date the registered domain was updated... the domain was created (registered) on August 15, 2019, almost a year ago. 

And I hope it is not the new name of the team.

At this point it’s safe to say that Herr Slinky’s expert sleuthing along with Keim’s unambiguous take has forever sunk the USS Sentinel.

image.jpeg.ae50425d018a4c3566b4a0439aafc8c4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wayne_Millner said:

I actually had a dream this morning (after falling back asleep and having read the initial Sentinels detective work), that they picked the name the Washington Revolution. Which is definitely soccer or WNBA or Arena or not NFL sounding, but weird because it wasn’t on my mind or I don’t even think I’ve seen it listed. But, it does work with the name Washington. Anyway. Just wanted this documented. 

If we could work this pic into the helmet logo, I’m on board!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.870ccb608cbbb98ea3c3899c4fc7605a.jpeg.

53 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Love this one

The "R" in the circle looks like the registered trademark symbol lol...also there's not enough emphasis on the wolf. The disembodied tail isn't enough, I don't think, to convey "wolf".

Maybe something like this (although I'm not exactly crazy about using the howling wolf imagery), or drop the "R" altogether and use a fiercer wolf image--not this one, though lol...just a placeholder to convey the concept:

wolves03.png

wolves01.png

8 hours ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Well don’t have hear deadskins or foreskins anymore so that’s something positive. 
“The Sentinels standing guard over last place in the division”  about the only knock I can think of with that name. Can you register a phrase? 😄

Until they start referring to the team as the "****inels".......

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Was trying to not make it hot for posting a full clip. Couldn't find a short clip of the Sentinel being embarrassed by mans best friend.

Got it. I can totally see this photoshoped with a ring escaping instead of a dog 

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

Maybe something like this (although I'm not exactly crazy about using the howling wolf imagery), or drop the "R" altogether and use a fiercer wolf image--not this one, though lol...just a placeholder to convey the concept:

throw that top R logo into your Washington Football design so it doesn’t look like the redskins logo so much and I think it would be pretty solid. Just R/wolf leave the circle and the feather tail 

6 hours ago, GreenFields said:

2.Logan

CEC2310A-82A9-413F-AA47-3F21E31A47A1.gif.8565cab51fb1dbaa3eb228e61567a67f.gif

Archived