Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

yeah, because some random asshole on Reddit knows something...........not buying it.  

Was this sarcasm or did this post not even last a minute before it was revealed that he did know something? 🤣

Delaying the permanent name, not an issue.  Bought themselves the proper amount of time to (hopefully) get it right.

Temporary uniforms with numbers on the helmet, not horrid, I can see it being ok.

Overall, no problem with this.  It's one season.  Hopefully they use the time to get the real name and uniforms right before 2021.

And now it's official, they are no longer the Redskins, they have an official new name, ending that aspect as well.

Team instead of Club IS a miss tho.

And bad form releasing this news today, on Nats Opening Day.  Coulda waited till tomorrow.

I could've lived with Washington FC for a year, but establishing temporarily as official Washington Football Team is jus going to leave us as a punching bag all year because now everyone will get to call us what they wanted to call us all along.

"And the Washington Football Team..." Just stop, I'm gonna watch the game on mute, killing me.  What a mouthful for every GD thing that happens on the field when everyone else can say Cowboys, Jags, or some other something else that isn't a reminder our franchise is still radioactive and in the middle of getting sanitized from head to...nevermind, Snyder's still here.

tenor (39).gif

Edn9a-lU8AEDNZr?format=jpg&name=large

Not DC related. But this took like 2 years of work. I don't love the colors. Would have gone with the Sonics colors. BUT.....the S is cool with the eye and the tentacle. The 2nd logo with the anchor and the space needle is nice. The font for the name is good.

Changing a name/logo in a few weeks is unrealistic. They are going to take all year into 2021 to do their research and go through concepts here. 

13 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Changing a name/logo in a few weeks is unrealistic. They are going to take all year into 2021 to do their research and go through concepts here. 

I agree with this which is why I'm good with a temp name.

I like those Seattle logos but the name seems cheesy.

The final cheese on top will be when the players skate out and they play "release the Kraken".

Archived