Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Oh **** now is probably the time to get the mods to change your name to something with wolves in it

or tails

redwolvestail warrior

I am claiming dibbs on  Rdwolves2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HOT RUMOR: After last weeks embarrassing news Snyder has decided to turn the page quickly. Expect an official announcement that we are The Washington RedWolves within the next 48 hours.

The new team logo has been personally approved by Snyder and vetted by his harassment investigation attorneys:

image.png.bebd9ae015c70c8df53fe897eac20885.png

Thus begins a new era at RedWolves Park.

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I am claiming dibbs on  Rdwolves2020.

Request denied... Too many vowels. You can try Rdwlvs2020.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

too many vowels for you. 

rdwlvs2020

Request denied... Not enough capital letters.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

HOT RUMOR: After last weeks embarrassing news Snyder has decided to turn the page quickly. Expect an official announcement that we are The Washington RedWolves within the next 48 hours.

The new team logo has been personally approved by Snyder and vetted by his harassment investigation attorneys:

Thus begins a new era at RedWolves Park.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That children's story always struck me as low key rape fantasy

Most of those fairy tales, especially the well-known Grimm ones, are just based off the much darker ****ed up original stories. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Most of those fairy tales, especially the well-known Grimm ones, are just based off the much darker ****ed up original stories. 

Yeah I've heard. Not sure I want to search for the origins of these stories either :ols:.

Looking back on a lot of the "kids" stuff I used to watch, it Dawn's on you as an adult that this stuff is made by adults, who will find a way to sneak some innuendo/lewd humor into almost everything.  And only adults will get it.

The further you go back, the crazier it is. I'm sure

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, you definitely don't have to think too long to figure out what Snow White had to do to the 7 dwarfs when the rent came due.

And don't even get me started with poor little Goldilocks and those three bears.

Goldilocks & the Bears (web art)

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Washington Wasp said:

Washington Wasp  Could put a buzz in the NFL. Think about the revenue, props, and with the Killer Wasps just entering The United States. And with a Killer Team it really could give the fans a good Buzz in the stadium!

tenor.gif

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Washington Wasp said:

Washington Wasp  Could put a buzz in the NFL. Think about the revenue, props, and with the Killer Wasps just entering The United States. And with a Killer Team it really could give the fans a good Buzz in the stadium!

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) are group of upper-class, white, North American Protestants, usually of British descent. WASPs dominated American society, culture, and politics for most of the history of the United States, maintaining a monopoly through intermarriage, inheritance, and nepotism.

• Haha 2

I’m beyond sold on Redwolves. It checks so many boxes

-Connection and deniability to Native American Lore? Check                                                               

-Connection to the Military if desired? Check

-Instant and easy boost to the in-stadium fan experience via howling. Check                                     

-Keeps the B&G. Check

-Keeps HTTR. Check

-Kid oriented indoctrination w/ the opportunity for a wolf mascot to patrol the sidelines. Check            

-Built in charity cause in the form of animal conservation. Check

On top of all that it is also downright marketable. Everybody loves doggos, and you can really take advantage of that.

Edited by FootballZombie
formatting
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Washington Wasp said:

Cooleyfan with the fresh new handle.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think it’s just don’t trust strangers that come sniffing around.  Probably some of the oldest advice in existence.  

A close examination of the Grimm story though just leaves me full of questions.  A talking wolf, that swallows people whole, and naps through a huntsman cutting him open with scissors, but dies because they put rocks in his belly?  Just how high does someone have to be to write that? 

All in all, a terrible story.  Zero stars.  Do not recommend.

• Haha 3
  • Jumbo locked and unpinned this topic