Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

14 hours ago, cgm110 said:

Just got the alert Snyder wont be forced to sell --- another loss ---on and off the filed!

With the way stuff is going out right now, this may be true today and false in two days...

Who knows what happen next... Minority owners are still looking to sell.

I don’t even think it matters what the team is called at this point. The Redskins name is retired in shame and the next name will come into the league in shame. This could have been something to be proud about but it’s going to be a shameful process.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don’t even think it matters what the team is called at this point. The Redskins name is retired in shame and the next name will come into the league in shame. This could have been something to be proud about but it’s going to be a shameful process.

The Washington Shames would be appropriate.

I have always loved yellow helmets on this team. I think it's gotta be because they match the pants. For some reason to me when the helmets and pants match it makes a uniform look better.

The gray facemask with the yellow R helmet was a bit odd but I liked that helmet a lot overall. 

30 minutes ago, diehardskinsfan said:

I think Danny boy needs to grow a huge pair and tell Fed Ex, Nike, and everyone else to go ---- theirselves!  All we have to do is win and we will see who wants in! Where does this crazyness stop?

First, that would require Snyder to actually have a pair. Which as we’ve all found out this week, he’s possibly the world’s second biggest ****.

Second, that would also require that the team formerly known as the Redskins starts winning. We know that ain’t happening.

Result: Snyder is a giant cuck who bows down to corporate pressure and can’t run a business properly at all. Ever.

9 hours ago, diehardskinsfan said:

I think Danny boy needs to grow a huge pair and tell Fed Ex, Nike, and everyone else to go ---- theirselves!  All we have to do is win and we will see who wants in! Where does this crazyness stop?

That's exactly what he should do.  Change the name and then drop them immediately. But he won't cause he is Dan.

6 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

That's exactly what he should do.  Change the name and then drop them immediately. But he won't cause he is Dan.

You don't actually think this do you?

Who's going to want to advertise with a team that drops them for vindictive reasons like that? Dan will quickly run out of money when nobody wants to spend money on a loose cannon like that.

Archived