Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

2 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Kind of ironic after the Enquirer tried to extort Bezos. If this is the case I guess he really wants the team. Honestly it would probably be good for the fans, he can drop tons of bucks on facilities etc.

Facilities we desperately need. I'd expect us to have state of the art training facility/team facilities,  training camp venues, stadium work, amenities etc.

Not the garbage we have right now.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Facilities we desperately need. I'd expect us to have state of the art training facility/team facilities,  training camp venues, stadium work, amenities etc.

It's gotta be quite the eye opener when rookies show up for workouts at a facility that probably reminds them more of their high school days..

ESPN coverage of college football and the facilities those top programs have, wow. God damn this franchise truly is stuck in the 80s.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, bearrock said:

There does seem to be a thick plume of smoke billowing in Ashburn 🤔

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/07/15/larry-michael-retires-washington-nfl-team/#click=https://t.co/4AG7qltqDz

Hmmm....

Do you all remember Redskins Lunch (or whatever it was called)?

One of the first things I remember immediately turned me onto not liking him was an interview he did with one of the then cheerleaders. 

He was openly hitting on her in uncomfortable and totally unprofessional ways,  and made himself look like a creep. Yes, there may be a ****storm coming

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

It's gotta be quite the eye opener when rookies show up for workouts at a facility that probably reminds them more of their high school days..

And if they played big time hs football in places like PA/Texas, Florida, Ohio, etc. Its a very good chance their **** looked better than ours

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And if they played big time hs football in places like PA/Texas, Florida, Ohio, etc. Its a very good chance their **** looked better than ours

I'd say it's those big school 100% have a nicer facility than us.

Look that this ****. ****in MTV Cribs.

Ashburn is like a Div III/Jr college ****hole.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Or a playing surface at FedExField that doesn’t do for ACLs what a cheese grater does for Wisconsin Cheddar.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

So we could have a new name, coach, owner, QB, and Chase Young? I’m gonna need some counseling.

And depending on how it plays out, maybe a new city!

3 hours ago, Smooters said:

Wasn't San Antonio supposed to be getting a new NFL team in the near future?

Edited by Bifflog

I think Snyder is gonna give the middle finger and sell. I’ll be

good for him, at least he’d stuck to principles and I for one would understand 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:47 PM, duffy said:

Juicy....

Well, I wouldn't put it past a businessman to negotiate that way. 

But we’re not talking about businessmen, it’s Danny we’re talking about. Here’s hoping the offseason drama we’re known for is big enough to take Lord Farquaad out this time.

7 hours ago, Mooka said:

You don't think its kinda goofy to be the Warrioirs when we'd clearly be a Spartan or Greek Warrior? 

Why wouldn't we be Spartans? 

You’re way off base on this. We are all Spartacus.

Haha.  I want to vomit.  How screwed up have the last 28 years been?  It got so twisted after Gibbs left the first time.  The mediocrity, coach shuffling, weak drafts, close games we lose in heartbreaking fashion.  How many ****ing close games did we lose.  ****in Skins 9 ****in Jaguars 13.  ****.

Then ST dies, Gibbs and Co are gone.  ZORN is hired.  Quality of team stays at no-chance in hell level for all but one year of a 15 year stretch.

Now we get our uni and name ripped, and here comes a criminal charge against whoever.  Look I don't care if you party, although there's a time and place.  Sexual assault?  Jail.

Sounds like Snyder could get booted...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Karmic debt is real!  Snyder came in the game  ****ed up & he’s gonna leave ****ed up.

New Owner, new team, fresh start, Chase Young, Ron Rivera!

Don’t tell me that us loyal fans don’t deserve this ultimate PURGE RELOAD!!!!!!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

i think we are not going to get a new name anytime soon.   The new ownership group will choose it and we will remain redskins until then. 

I think the best odds are with us operation as just ‘Washington’ for now.

Redskins was dropped from the last comm’s they issued.

If this gets rid of Dan S then bring it on. We can weather whatever storm. We have put up with his dumb ass for 20 yrs so we can endure most anything outside the team leaving. 

22 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If this gets rid of Dan S then bring it on. We can weather whatever storm. We have put up with his dumb ass for 20 yrs so we can endure most anything outside the team leaving. 

Yeah at the risk of sounding completely insensitive, it might be really bad on a personal, moral, or even economical level (probably all 3).  And we've been hearing all week of this really really bad scandal coming out.  But if it leads to a competent organization and a better owner I'm not sure how this can't be good news for us in the long run.

• Jumbo locked and unpinned this topic