Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I feel like Gruden doesn't even understand how to make play calls against a zone defense.  You dont just send guys deep, you have them run to the soft spots of the zone.   

Not in a mood to defend Gruden much tonight, but Smith missed wide open guys on that drive consistently. And he missed them HORRIBLY. This is what we gave up a home-grown, franchise record setting QB for, huh? Nice!!

doesn't matter. Gruden has laid an egg every year after the bye week. They come out flat, unprepared and lifeliess. Theycould have taken over this division tonight with a win and they ahve looked like they have no cares in the world. And Snyder wonders why the stadium if half full?

I can't believe how poorly Smith throws. He's not even close to hitting receivers under throws overthrows wide left wide right. This guy's horrible. At this point why not just bring in Colt McCoy. At this point they should look to get RG3 back. Maybe he can throw more than 5 yards per pass.

1 minute ago, zoony said:

This just in. Alex Smith is an untalented piece of **** who will be our starter for at least 3 years. 

Don't be so pessimistic. He could always retire, get injured, or cut. I would say traded but its not like anyone is dumb enough to trade a good young corner and a draft pick for him.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Gotta bench Alex for the rest of the game.

HeÂ’s cooked.

He's had happy feet pretty much from the get-go. Completely off all night. No reason to keep him in at this point. Let Colt at least have a little game time play.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Not in a mood to defend Gruden much tonight, but Smith missed wide open guys on that drive consistently. And he missed them HORRIBLY. This is what we gave up a home-grown, franchise record setting QB for, huh? Nice!!

I feel your pain brother , It kills me too. I never thought i would have to experience the Trent Green debacle all over again but this is even worse.

Archived