Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

17 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

At this point I say give the team to EB and it is what it is.  Can’t be any worse and if it is oh well. 

EB is just as bad at his job as everyone else, if not worse. What is there to see with him exactly? If I was Harris I wouldn’t want to start my tenure with the players that will still be here by handing them to Andy Reid’s Offensive Quality Control Assistant 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When they’re blitzing that much can we try a ****ing screen or some quick game even on third and long? Correct me if I’m wrong but Mclaurin, Samuel, Dotson, Thomas and all our RB’s are pretty good after the catch right? So get them the ****ing ball and let ‘em run rather than all this slow developing bs. 

Also, can we imagine what our defense would look like with martindale? Instead of this passive bull**** with 1 sack against a bunch of door greeters on oline?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Most sacked QB’s since the 60’s and most of these guys figured out how to be great, if you don’t you are a JAG 

IMG_3838.png

Bro, learn how to use statistics... Of course the most sacked QBs in history will be those with the longest careers, who also happen to be the best ones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People going after Sam. He’s clearly not playing well - that pick was all on him for example and he’s missed on a couple of other throws as well. Looks like he’s rattled - can’t say I blame him.

But does anyone really think he’s the reason the O looks like garbage today? I don’t think any of the sacks have been on him so far.

The gameplan, play calling and blocking are all absolute garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2