Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Taking advantage of the falling Giant!
Just now, tomwvr said:

Jones inactive 

We found that out yesterday.  Between Jones being out and their OL being a complete mess due to injury, we should hold them to single digits.  

5 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Giants DL could have a big game today. Need to really get the running game going to put them on their heals. If Howell is in a lot of obvious passing downs we're in trouble.

Blah.  No need to run the ball.  Quick passes.  Our running game is horrible.  We’re a better passing team than running team.  Last week, the offense completely stalled because we tried to run.  

Don’t bang your head on a wall.  Our OL cannot move people.  Don’t make them try.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

God I have the worst feeling about this game. I expect a lot of terrible calls/non-calls and a horrible game plan by EB/JDR. I really have a feeling EB is going to try and throw it 47 times.

I think the offense will be about normal, but I think the def will be flat and allow the giants to dominate them the first half. 

14 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

We need to take advantage of no Danny Dimes and all the OL injuries. The DL needs to take control of the game!

Or blitz the hell out of them and make a very inexperienced group figure out how to handle passing off rushers.  

One way or another, the pressure should be real today. If it’s not, fire everybody and trade all the players.  

• Thumb up 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Or blitz the hell out of them and make a very inexperienced group figure out how to handle passing off rushers.  

One way or another, the pressure should be real today. If it’s not, fire everybody and trade all the players.  

That sounds great.

I am always a fan of pressure pressure pressure!

I'd hope our front 4 can take it over without assistance and gives 7 back to take care of their biz!