Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

After reading the indictment, I think Trump will definitely be found guilty.  The problem is the penalty.  If you look at the penalty page, while many of them list Max prison sentences of up to 20 years, there are no minimum prison sentences.  So it is conceivable that even after being found guilty, he would just be fined and serve no time in jail.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, China said:

After reading the indictment, I think Trump will definitely be found guilty.  The problem is the penalty.  If you look at the penalty page, while many of them list Max prison sentences of up to 20 years, there are no minimum prison sentences.  So it is conceivable that even after being found guilty, he would just be fined and serve no time in jail.

Thats what I fear is going to happen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, China said:

TFG needs to serve a year and a day in federal prison to lose his voting rights. I want to at least see that penalty.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

TFG needs to serve a year and a day in federal prison to lose his voting rights. I want to at least see that penalty.

It's not as desirable as my vision of having him given a Ramsay Bolton makeover live on you tube but it's better than nothing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, China said:

Not trying to compare TFG to Patraeus but...(2015)

Former CIA Director and retired Gen. David Petraeus was sentenced Thursday to two years of probation and handed a $100,000 fine for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified material, in the form of notebooks he shared with his lover.

Under the terms of a plea deal, Petraeus, 62, will avoid jail time. As we reported last month, "The charge's maximum possible punishments include a fine of $100,000 and a one-year prison sentence. Instead, prosecutors agreed that Petraeus should serve a two-year probation and pay a fine of $40,000."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/23/401672264/gen-david-petraeus-will-be-sentenced-thursday-over-secret-notebooks

45 minutes ago, China said:

I do kind of feel like this this is where it is heading. It is really a big deal to send the leader of the free world to prison. The optics of that can do permanent damage to Americas reputation. So while he deserves it, will he actually go to prison… I’m it sure if that..

48 minutes ago, China said:

I think Biden will pardon him from the more serious charges to keep him out of prison, for the good of the country. Or they’re cut a deal where he agrees to retire from politics to avoid prison.  There’s no way he goes to prison imo. 

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I think Biden will pardon him from the more serious charges to keep him out of prison, for the good of the country. Or they’re cut a deal where he agrees to retire from politics to avoid prison.  There’s no way he goes to prison imo. 

I would rather him be found innocent than that. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Destino said:

Exile. In Mexico. Mainly so people can make jokes about us not sending them our best people. ……They’re rapists…..

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Dead set AGAINST any pardon. I want max sentences, he is as bad a traitor as any have ever been if those documents are what they are saying and he did what they say. 
there is no "for the good of the country" involved here. This isn't like Watergate where people calmed down, and it isn't like that in that the Nixon side wasn't bat**** crazy.
they have already attempted insurrection. They ARE currently attacking infrastructure, and they are attacking with violence. They are convinced they are right, they are convinced everything that does not go their way is part of a massive conspiracy.. literally everything is not only the fault of the other guy, but a massive conspiracy to take them down, kill their God, destroy their country, turn their kids queer,  any idiotic theng under the sun.
They are convinced that anyone not on their side is an enemy, and not just a cute "political enemy"... but one to be shot at, blown up, run over or otherwise killed. They are convinced they have all the guns, that liberals (defined as anybody NOT MAGA) are weak and easy prey in this coming fight, and they are using these weapons more and more frequently. Pardoning him will embolden them.
sending him to jail isn't going to make any difference, except he will be in jail. It ,it may send them on the warpath. Well, if you think they aren't already, it's high time to wake up.
Goodwill is gone. Rep. Andy Biggs today posted that we have 'now reached a war phase. An eye for an eye".

You do not deal with fascists. You can't expect anything from fascists except fascism.
And these people are fascists, make no mistake.

Take him down and shoot anyone who gets out of line.

But a reminder... as I have said ad nauseum.. good people expect evil to be like them, to think like them, they are human beings, after all, they must share some of the same traits of decency if it is only shown to them. They do not, they will not, and they will only see it as weakness to be exploited. It must be stamped out. 
But we will not treat it like the war they do. We will treat it all as individual criminal activities to be investigated by local law enforcement. And that is a mistake.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1