Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dude is living rent free in your head if you are looking him up on Facebook after he unfriended you… he’s clearly not too in to you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 😬😬😬

Nah, nothing like that.  I rarely comment on this sort of stuff anyway, and we weren't close friends.  I just checked on him awhile back and saw he was going down the rabbit hole with conspiracies and violent rhetoric.  I don't have any friends who write this stuff on a daily basis, so I've checked every once in awhile to see what he's written recently.  I figure he's probably a reasonable representation of that group of similar-minded folks.

Former President struggles in the bathroom to do basic stuff and things. 🤣

Does he not realize them plastic water regulators in shower heads are easily removable? 

He literally just described how he has difficulty washing his hands. I don't know about yall but I haven't noticed any difference in my ability to wash my hands over the past forty years. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Meanwhile, in cloud cuckoo land, permanent duckface says this.

Who is advising Trump and his defenders to keep yammering on about the Presidential Records Act? lol...and why are none of his lawyers pulling him aside and telling him to stop? The PRA directly and unequivocally says Trump ****ed the **** up and was NOT allowed to do what he did. How in the ever-loving **** is this possible that his entire entourage has no clue whatsoever that all they are doing is pointing people to evidence that what Trump did is not legal? It's like if Biden issued an executive order establishing Christianity as the government-back official religion of the United States, and then kept making the claim that the 1st amendment clearly states that he's allowed to do so lol...

• Like 2

I love how in the indictment they list various statements by Trump about how important safeguarding classified documents and national security information is, and then lay out how he willfully disregarded and contradicted everything he had said.  Guaranteed his supporters haven't read and won't read the indictment, and will just believe whatever BS comes out of Trump's mouth.  I'd love to see the DOJ and/or the judge sit him down and tell him he can't discuss the information from the trial, just as they did in NY.  Keep him from constantly spewing his lies.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Former President struggles in the bathroom to do basic stuff and things. 🤣

Does he not realize them plastic water regulators in shower heads are easily removable? 

He literally just described how he has difficulty washing his hands. I don't know about yall but I haven't noticed any difference in my ability to wash my hands over the past forty years. 

Actually, it is most likely the maintenance staff at trump Resort ****ing around….

• Haha 2

Lawyer for witness in Trump docs probe alleges prosecutorial misconduct

A lawyer for Donald Trump’s butler and body man — whose legal bills are being paid by a Trump political organization — is alleging in court papers that a key prosecutor in the classified documents case inappropriately sought to pressure him by bringing up his application for a judgeship in Washington, D.C., a source familiar with the matter told NBC News on Thursday.

The lawyer, Stanley Woodward, represents Walt Nauta, who is under scrutiny by investigators over his shifting accounts of whether he moved boxes of documents at the former president's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida at his urging.

The source said that in a letter filed under seal with the chief federal judge in Washington, Woodward alleged that Jay Bratt, the Justice Department’s chief of counterintelligence, raised the issue of the judgeship at a meeting in October at the Justice Department, where prosecutors were trying to convince Woodward that Nauta had lied and should cooperate in the investigation. Bratt has been working for more than a year on the classified documents case.

The allegation was first reported by The Guardian. Woodward did not respond to a request for comment. A spokesman for the special counsel declined to comment.

The source said Woodward’s allegation could raise questions about any prosecution of Nauta, a military valet in the Trump White House who went to work for the former president at Mar-a-Lago, adding that the Justice Department appears to be taking the allegation seriously and plans to respond to the judge.

The source said Woodward alleges that Bratt had with him a folder of information related to Woodward’s bid for a judgeship and told him, “I didn’t take you for a Trump guy.”

“The implication was that the judge thing would go badly for him if his client didn’t cooperate,” the source said.

Records show that Trump’s Save America PAC has paid fees to Woodward and his partner, Stan Brand, who represent a number of witnesses in the special counsel investigations. Brand has said there is nothing inappropriate about that.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China

52 minutes ago, China said:

A lawyer for Donald Trump’s butler and body man — whose legal bills are being paid by a Trump political organization — is alleging in court papers that a key prosecutor in the classified documents case inappropriately sought to pressure him by bringing up his application for a judgeship in Washington, D.C., a source familiar with the matter told NBC News on Thursday.

The lawyer, Stanley Woodward, represents Walt Nauta, who is under scrutiny by investigators over his shifting accounts of whether he moved boxes of documents at the former president's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida at his urging.

The source said that in a letter filed under seal with the chief federal judge in Washington, Woodward alleged that Jay Bratt, the Justice Department’s chief of counterintelligence, raised the issue of the judgeship at a meeting in October at the Justice Department, where prosecutors were trying to convince Woodward that Nauta had lied and should cooperate in the investigation. Bratt has been working for more than a year on the classified documents case.

The allegation was first reported by The Guardian. Woodward did not respond to a request for comment. A spokesman for the special counsel declined to comment.

The source said Woodward’s allegation could raise questions about any prosecution of Nauta, a military valet in the Trump White House who went to work for the former president at Mar-a-Lago, adding that the Justice Department appears to be taking the allegation seriously and plans to respond to the judge.

The source said Woodward alleges that Bratt had with him a folder of information related to Woodward’s bid for a judgeship and told him, “I didn’t take you for a Trump guy.”

“The implication was that the judge thing would go badly for him if his client didn’t cooperate,” the source said.

Records show that Trump’s Save America PAC has paid fees to Woodward and his partner, Stan Brand, who represent a number of witnesses in the special counsel investigations. Brand has said there is nothing inappropriate about that.

The problem for them is that Trump's side is always--ALWAYS--making allegations and filing court papers and lawsuits that lead absolutely nowhere and end up proving absolutely nothing. So there's a boy-who-cried-wolf level to this. Trump's MAGA followers won't care, of course...they'll run with it as if it's been proven beyond doubt and carved in stone as fact. Everyone else will just sigh, throw this onto the gigantic pile of stuff that was never proven, and go on about their days.

• Like 1

We have a new one:

Everybody saw what I was doing so it was OK. (Apparently people have x-ray vision and could see what was in the boxes)

The Lying Liar's List of Lies
1. There were no boxes at Mar-a-Lago
2. Other people brought those boxes to Mar-a-Lago
3. Archives could have retrieved the boxes anytime they wanted
4. All the documents in the boxes were declassified
5. I was protecting the boxes for the Archives (I bought a padlock)
6. The boxes were planted by the FBI
7. Obama had more boxes
8.The documents should not have been classified in the first place
9. The documents were already returned.
10. They were my documents
11. There was a standing order that any documents I took out of the Oval Office were automatically declassified
12. Mishandled and rushed move by GSA
13. Invented hoax because J6 Committee ratings were dropping
14. Laws against espionage are wrong
15. Documents are protected by Client-attorney Privilege
16. Documents are protected by Executive Privilege
17. Not only were the FBI wrong in taking them - they better give them back
18. The sensitivity of the documents has expired.
19. Like President Nixon said, "if the president does it, then it is not illegal."
20. I don't believe in the classification system
21. It was an assassination plot
22. Charging Trump would cause so much mayhem it would be a monstrous mistake
23. Every President takes classified documents with them when they leave
24. Mark Meadows planted the documents.
25. I couldn't trust National Archives with the documents because they're controlled by Biden and Obama
26. Only a limited number of Mar-a-Lago staff had access to the documents
27. The documents were for a personal memoir.
28. If it was so serious, why did the FBI take so long to search Mar-a-Lago?
29. Not serious because affidavit for warrant didn't mention nuclear secrets.
30. Nothing illegal was happening, it was only about documents.
31. Trump is not stupid enough to have committed such a crime.
32. Liz Cheney went back in time after losing the primary to order the FBI to raid Trump.
33. DoJ was actually looking for Hillary's E-mails.
34. NARA could have simply kept asking for the documents to be returned.
35. The crime of espionage is really quite mundane.
36. It was the FBI who took the documents out of the cartons, dropped them and spread them on carpet.
37. I couldn't trust the Pentagon to store and dispose of these documents so I HAD to keep them.
38. Keeping government documents at Mar-a-Lago is like having overdue library books.
39. The classified documents at Mar-a-Lago were en route to his Presidential Library.
40. The real issue are leaks to the media that Trump had these top secret documents.
41. Government has to prove documents are classified.
42. Cannot talk about declassifying documents because it could be our criminal defense.
43. DoJ has to give the classified documents back because I wrote on them.
44. The documents were mostly newspapers.
45. I can declassify documents just by thinking about it.
46. I'm protected by God as a bastion against the evils of a secular world.
47. George H. Bush hid government docs in a Chinese restaurant in a bowling alley.
48. Hunter Biden.
49. I designated seized Mar-a-Lago documents as personal records
50. They can't charge me because I'm running for President.
51. It's OK because I stole the documents openly and transparently.
52. Law enforcement should focus on murders instead of this.
53. Bill Clinton used to keep tapes in a sock drawer.
54. Biden did it also.
55. Jack Smith may very well turn out to be a criminal.
56. I enjoyed collecting hundreds of folders marked classified as cool keepsakes?
57. I needed the classified folders to block a light on my nightstand that had been keeping me awake late at night.
58. I have a right to take stuff.
59. They had to pay Nixon $18 million when they took back his stuff.
60. Everything I did was right.
61. I'm at least as innocent as Mike Pence.
62. DoJ guilty of corruption and overreach.

63. I have 2 years to go through all the documents I take and return them.

64. Everybody could see what I was doing, so it was OK.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Why do evil people live so long….

Though I agree here, that's not really bothers me.

It's all the damned folks that blindly and ignorantly follow the evil people. And we've seen this play out throughout our history, ie Jonestown. And that's just one of many examples. 

Hate to admit it, but this turd in the punch bowl just continues to get these people to follow him, even if it is right off a cliff and into the pits of hell itself. In some ways, it's absolutely ****ing impressive to watch thos assclown rally his supporters when all the damning evidence is right there.

On the other hand, it's sickening that his followers continually refuse to see him for who he really is and what he truly stands for.  He only cares about one thing: himself with power. Personally, I can't wrap my head around how many people out there actually believe this asshole. And that's what's sad about our country right now.

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dude is living rent free in your head if you are looking him up on Facebook after he unfriended you… he’s clearly not too in to you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 😬😬😬

You don’t find it atleast a little bit interesting to watch people spiral like this? I don’t know who y’all are talking about but I know plenty that fit the character so well I might as well know who it is. 

I honestly find it so entertaining so watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

You don’t find it atleast a little bit interesting to watch people spiral like this? I don’t know who y’all are talking about but I know plenty that fit the character so well I might as well know who it is. 

I honestly find it so entertaining so watch. 

It was just a joke. But not really. I don’t. 

8 hours ago, China said:

• Like 1