Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Everyone is worried about Trump’s indictment. 

Am I the only one worried about @TheGreatBuzz? It sounds like he is going full libtard over there with his pot and video games. 

I’m super afraid he’s going to tie himself to a tree in the Amazon shortly. Hurry, get this guy a gun ASAP!!! He sounds like he really needs some target practice to clear his mind!

It's sad but true that not being a full blown facist makes you a liberal.

The pot and games is mainly because my legs have been hurting like a mother****er the last few days.

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The pot and games is mainly because my legs have been hurting like a mother****er the last few days.

Sorry about the legs. Your first sentence is true though.

For info and I’m sure you are aware that I was just playing around. I know a few conservatives in my life that smoke pot and play games. They are not close to being liberal though.

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yeah, my dad, the “conservative” was telling me how Desantis was absolutely right to punish Disney and when I told him that I didn’t agree that government abusing its power in order to punish private businesses for using their right to free speech was ok, he said, “yeah, well you’ve gone so far left…”

• Haha 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yup. I catch **** here for being far right, but with actual far right people they think I’m a progressive or something 

the core of the thinking I have that seems to do this is that I don’t think we should overthrow our government, that we should be nice to people even if they aren’t exactly like us, and we should care about poor people 

🤷‍♂️

Edited by tshile
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 2

45 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yup. I catch **** here for being far right, but with actual far right people they think I’m a progressive or something 

the core of the thinking I have that seems to do this is that I don’t think we should overthrow our government, that we should be nice to people even if they aren’t exactly like us, and we should care about poor people 

🤷‍♂️

I don't think anyone who was here for the days of Sarge, Navy Dave, and Mass_Skinsfan would put you on the far right.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Being totally honest there was a time where all three of you really did seem much more right of the middle than you are now. Aggressively so. I don’t know if my views have matured or yours have but I don’t view you that way anymore. 

I mean Tshile you are about a smelly lib as I ever dreamed you could be at this point. It warms my cold dark heart to see it sometimes. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I don't think anyone who was here for the days of Sarge, Navy Dave, and Mass_Skinsfan would put you on the far right.

Far right was probably too much 

but far enough right I certainly get my opinions made up for me sometimes 

• Cooked Crack changed the title to Trump arrest watch (Donald Trump arrested, pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts)(Trump told to report to federal court on Tuesday on seven counts related to his handling of classified documents and obstruction of justice)

What are the charges.

mishandling classified docs is different than violations of the Espionage act 

Just now, PokerPacker said:

your opinions are harder to forecast than most members, in my experience.

This makes me happy :cheers:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

When will the first delay be announced?  His playbook is well known.

I'd assume they will already be asking for permission to appear virtually.  

And to me, the only reason not to grant it, is if the court thinks they might be denying bail.  (Which I could maybe see them doing.  But I would assume it's really unlikely.)

• Thumb up 1