Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

I can’t believe so many republicans are willing to die on the sword for trump. There are so many investigations he is bound to be convicted of one of them. Hard to be president from jail, even if your poll numbers are good. 

McCarthy did good word with Biden been the debt ceiling passed despite the looneys in his own party but then tweets dangerous stuff like this. It is not funny, it is sad.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

I hope we’re not throwing around the Espionage act and it turns out there’s like 25 different parts of it and they got him on something that’s really just another way of wording another charge they’re also throwing at him, or something that severely diminishes the connotation “violating the Espionage Act” would generally carry for people like me that don’t know anything about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I hope we’re not throwing around the Espionage act and it turns out there’s like 25 different parts of it and they got him on something that’s really just another way of wording another charge they’re also throwing at him, or something that severely diminishes the connotation “violating the Espionage Act” would generally carry for people like me that don’t know anything about it. 

Read it for yourself:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

• Thumb up 1

Guys, I get so tired after work that sometimes I forgo even feeding myself because I have no energy. I'll just have "sleep" for dinner. I can't see how a 76 year old, tub of cheeto lard is going to travel the country, do rallies and interviews while also running around the country in two separate trials (possibly four) and not have an epic collapse.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Guys, I get so tired after work that sometimes I forgo even feeding myself because I have no energy. I'll just have "sleep" for dinner. I can't see how a 76 year old, tub of cheeto lard is going to travel the country, do rallies and interviews while also running around the country in two separate trials (possibly four) and not have an epic collapse.

Drugs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Great, then hopefully we wont have to read your steady stream of terrible takes as this works its way through the process. :)

Oh a Florida jury should have us all concerned,  

10 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I can’t believe so many republicans are willing to die on the sword for trump. There are so many investigations he is bound to be convicted of one of them. Hard to be president from jail, even if your poll numbers are good. 

McCarthy did good word with Biden been the debt ceiling passed despite the looneys in his own party but then tweets dangerous stuff like this. It is not funny, it is sad.

They know what will happen if they criticize Trump, the mid-terms showed Republicans who cross Trump lose their jobs.  

I am thoroughly enjoying this exercise in exposing just how transparent most people are

youve got a indictment with no details. We don’t know what the charges are. We don’t know what the evidence is. 

yet we got tons of people telling us he’s going to prison and/or guilty of treason. And tons of people telling us it’s a political witch hunt  

I’ve been saying this for a while but you don’t really need to waste time trying to figure out who someone is. If you just listen long enough they’ll tell you exactly who they are and what they’re about. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I am thoroughly enjoying this exercise in exposing just how transparent most people are

youve got a indictment with no details. We don’t know what the charges are. We don’t know what the evidence is. 

yet we got tons of people telling us he’s going to prison and/or guilty of treason. And tons of people telling us it’s a political witch hunt  

I’ve been saying this for a while but you don’t really need to waste time trying to figure out who someone is. If you just listen long enough they’ll tell you exactly who they are and what they’re about.

Dude has basically confessed multiple times, in multiple interviews.

My boss at work wants to know why they're doing it now, that happened a long time ago. He actually said we're wasting money that could go to feed hungry children...now they care about feeding the kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5