Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

THREE Carson interceptions today- Where are all the Carson supporters now??

same answer i gave you last time, dumbass...they've been here all along critisizing wentz like everyone else

and i warned you the first time about this and you do it again

im not gonna give you penalty now cuz its almost doing a favor to temp ban someone at this point

but next time it will be a doozy

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

And we traded picks and blew all of our cap space to fix our offensive line in order to get this garbage.

The totality of that trade keeps getting worse.

Cutting him is only way to keep the ranking of this epic fail trade where it is...I already feel worse then when i realized how bad the McNabb trade finally was...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I was a wentz supporter in that, if he’s starting, I wish success for him, just as I do any QB that starts. If he starts next week, I’ll wish him success. If he doesn’t succeed, so be it. If it’s another QB that starts, I’ll support that one too :) 

I was rooting for Wentz to play well too but he didn't. Should have never made the change

• Thumb up 1

Take my advice and stop hoping, wanting, and wishing.  Just be an observer with zero expectations then every good thing that happens becomes a pleasant surprise.

Expect no winning record until they have one.  Expect no playoffs until they are actually in the playoffs.  Expect no playoff success until they have playoff success.  

I don't hurt anymore, because they have not earned that type of faith from me to risk being hurt.  Again, for my own mental health, I have zero expectations.

Wentz is exactly what most of us said he was. Seeing so many of you calling for Wentz to come back just to see exactly what he always does is the only enjoyment I’m getting right now.

He done at least here in Washington imo.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

You know my brother and I were talking about this the other day. If Snyder is gonna be forced to sell anyway, what's to stop him from doing a whole bunch of dumb stuff? Like trade McLaurin to the Cowboys for a 7th round pick and trading 3 #1s for Nathan Peterman or something like that. I mean there is probably some good faith rule or something like that in place but its something to think about I guess.

I would imagine there are rules when selling a team.

• Like 1