Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Yep, new name, total rebrand hopefully.

Sean Payton in charge, throw a fully guaranteed deal at Lamar Jackson to force him out of BAL and a new stadium on the old RFK site. Seems like a plan to me.

One can dream.

Lamar isn’t worth the contract he will get.

I’d rather go with a rookie.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

BREAKING NEWS:

The hot rumour on the streets is that this big money family is preparing to make “Disheveled Dan” an offer he can’t refuse for the team….

That would be tragic, we'll have the first concession stand in the NFL that sells Botox injections.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I’d rather have a new ****ty name than a ****ty name Dan came up with along with ****ty uniforms Tanya came up with. Honestly I’d be ok with going back to WFT.

I just want our old uniforms back. Call us anything so long as we're not looking like dollar store versions of the Chiefs and Steelers.

• Like 2

WOW, just wow!

I'm a bit late to this party, but i'm still going to err on the side of " i'll believe it when I see it ".

BUT, lets not jump for joy just yet, who knows who will jump on this purchase, and getting some higher-than-thou who comes in, changes the color scheme, possibly name as well { although thats not a bad thing } but could change it to something worse.

Where's that damned meteor thats supposed to 'come close to earth'; I hope this isn't super bad timing...

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

Oh he’ll get his money.

but he won’t be running the sale. The team will be in the stewardship of the NFL. We’ve been watching a standoff. Both sides just started shooting at each other. 

Get ready for the parade

What kind of ****ing parades do you go to?

• Haha 13

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

WOW, just wow!

I'm a bit late to this party, but i'm still going to err on the side of " i'll believe it when I see it ".

BUT, lets not jump for joy just yet, who knows who will jump on this purchase, and getting some higher-than-thou who comes in, changes the color scheme, possibly name as well { although thats not a bad thing } but could change it to something worse.

Where's that damned meteor thats supposed to 'come close to earth'; I hope this isn't super bad timing...

Actually making a clean break from the Redskins era is a good thing.

It’s not the Redskins fan that will sustain this. The new guy has to build a new fanbase among the younger folks.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

Kevin Sheehan had Mike Ozanian on (person who broke the story).  He said Synder may just sell a minority stake.  Gross.

He needs 24 votes to do that. I doubt he gets it. At this point the other owners are not going to let him make any significant moves with the exception of selling the team outright until the investigations are concluded. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It’s not the Redskins fan that will sustain this. The new guy has to build a new fanbase among the younger folks.

I hope they keep the burgundy and gold.  Even the circular emblem on the helmet, just put another logo inside.

I disagree with you because I think the color scheme and similar looking jerseys will bring back the older fans for sentimental reasons.   The youth will be won over with exciting young talent, not jerseys.  If we get the next Lamar / Allen / mahomes, the young uns will follow.

9 minutes ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

Kevin Sheehan had Mike Ozanian on (person who broke the story).  He said Synder may just sell a minority stake.  Gross.

"May" sell minority stake has been the word all day, that's nothing new. I doubt that will be an option considering the circumstances.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

"May" sell minority stake has been the word all day, that's nothing new. I doubt that will be an option considering the circumstances.

Yeah, nobody with any working brain cells would sign on to be Dan's junior commander after what's gone down the last couple years. Certainly not anyone with a billion dollars to spend.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Are you seeing the news of the criminal investigation?

that’s the nfl too. 

they’re not going to let him sell it. They’re going to take it from him, weather the investigation and pay the fine, and sell it themselves as a clean team worth whatever someone will pay for it. 

because why wouldn’t you? The dudes been a prick to everyone for over 20 years. If you had the chance to take it from him instead of him walking with a 7ish billion dollar sale, wouldn’t you take it from him?

he tried to quick sale it - and instead it’s going to be taken from him 😂 

who’s going to buy it under criminal infestation 

To clarify, it cannot be taken from him in that way. If the NFL votes him out, it just means he’s forced to sell. He’s getting 6+ billion in his accounts regardless, minus whatever he owes the NFL and other various lenders. 

Edited by Conn

33 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

I completely changed my opinion on this but that was assuming Dan was the owner.

The new owner should do a clean break.