Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

I have went in front of the jury, judge and executors tonight. I never stood a chance disagreeing with the forum bully’s. But that’s ok because my point has been proven. Don’t stand up and give a opinion in this forum that may be different than most. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I have went in front of the jury, judge and executors tonight. I never stood a chance disagreeing with the forum bully’s. But that’s ok because my point has been proven. Don’t stand up and give a opinion in this forum that may be different than most. 

You haven’t articulated a point. I disagree with tons of people in here and their stance when it comes to supporting the team. But you’re just not making any sense… who’s bullying you and why do you say that? Are you a fan of Dan as owner and if so what the hell are you smoking? Lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CommanderCarson said:

You haven’t articulated a point. I disagree with tons of people in here and their stance when it comes to supporting the team. But you’re just not making any sense… who’s bullying you and why do you say that? Are you a fan of Dan as owner and if so what the ****are you smoking? Lol

Exactly. Heck, today (technically yesterday) I got into a disagreement with a few others just for saying I knew where this one side of an argument was coming from, even though I agreed with the majority, and i got **** for it, and I’m still here. 

18 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Only reason we can enjoy this team is because of people like him that put their money on the line to keep it existing. 

We are all these fans that sit here with our few bucks in the bank while they take all the risks and we just judge judge judge. 

Yeah bro! Dan has been slogging it through mine infested waters all of these years just to keep our team around! Preach it my man!

Dude, all he does is receive money from an actual real machine that prints money and hands it out to 32 individuals. He just happens to be lucky enough for the stars to align for him to be among them.

People much richer than him line up for the opportunity to own NFL teams. He didn't pull the Patriots or Saints out of total ineptitude. He did an even more spectacular job of the opposite. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Somebody clearly had enough...

racoon-dog.gif

I'm seeing this as Irsay throwing Farquaad out of the league into the abyss and I just can't stop effing laughing.😂😂😂😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Only reason we can enjoy this team is because of people like him that put their money on the line to keep it existing. 

We are all these fans that sit here with our few bucks in the bank while they take all the risks and we just judge judge judge. 

29 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

C'mon Lord Farquaad. You realize you've tried this before, right? Us old heads remember Andyman. If you're going to build a cult of true believers, the next steps are to claim insider knowledge and then throw out a few things only an insider would know. If you want more info about how to pull this off, maybe you should rehire, or at least call Karl Swanson for advice.

Edited by The Sisko
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I’m a fan of a team that he has kept existing with his time and money. You’re in this forum now because of his time and money. 

There would be NO forum for you to give you’re opinions if it wasn’t for Dan. Who do you think created all this.???

Now you pissed me off. Dan DID NOT CREATE ES! You should learn the history of ES first. This is why people are dumping on you. You don't even know what our own point is. You come in here and say fans just have a little bit of money in their pocket and have no clue about people with money. 

Let me set you straight. There are plenty of fans on this website who are rich. Doctors, lawyers, programmers, business owners and so forth. I have my own business and own two houses that are fully paid as in no mortgage and assets over a cool mil. So please don't come in here and tell people how ****ing great Dan is because he has more money than rest of us. Dan doesn't give **** about the fans if he did then he wouldn't be forced to sell the team and fans not holding up Sell The Team signs! 

Serious question for you: Did you just crawl out of under a rock or something? Because that is what it looks like since you are so oblivious to what Dan has done since he bought the team. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I’m a fan of a team that he has kept existing with his time and money. You’re in this forum now because of his time and money. 

There would be NO forum for you to give you’re opinions if it wasn’t for Dan. Who do you think created all this.???

taylor-swift-confused-gif-2.gif

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

D7FA1CAC-6CC8-4CE3-A51D-4A0BDBF7E3EA.jpeg

• Haha 13
  • Thumb up 1

Who is Daniel Snyder's wife Tanya? | The US Sun

Following on his hit TOP GUN: MAVERICK, Jerry Bruckheimer already started production of a summer blockbuster entitled the FIGHTING REDSKINS which outlines the dystopian saga of a spoiled billionaire buying his childhood, beloved franchise and running it into the ground - spectacularly.

Exclusive images from the movie!

Mark and Patricia McCloskey: What really went on in St Louis that day? -  BBC News

St. Louis lawyer who waved rifle at protesters running for Senate in  Missouri

Edited by petey hodge
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, serious question: who DID create ES?  (I know it wasn’t Snyder, but that’s the extent of my knowledge of how it got created)

apologies if that sounds stupid 😂

I was going to tell you earlier, but it was way funnier watching you tell one of the site’s founding fathers “not every thought needs to be a thread” in blissful ignorance :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Who do you think writes the checks to the players that we watch every Week and come on here to talk about if there was no team there would be no forums. Only reason there’s a team is because people like Dan and all other owners pays indirectly for

yheae forums to exist. 

But you’re right Boss. Whatever you say boss.I will agree from now on boss. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I was going to tell you earlier, but it was way funnier watching you tell one of the site’s founding fathers “not every thought needs to be a thread” in blissful ignorance :ols:

Oh that’s what that thread was about?? Well ****…… 

so, I didn’t read ALL of it, but from what I’ve now gathered, there were these 3 guys (Art, Blade, and Die Hard) that started the site, and it had different names prior to ExtremeSkins (TSN, Capitol Offense).  

That’s pretty neat!

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Damn, this dude just joined October 2nd. Was that when Jason Wright went toe to toe with the media to protect the lackey who was going around tweeting about team stuff?

Dude, it's some hot college intern that the Snyder's hired in the head offices...  Hey, Destiny... we're not falling for it... we're on to you!!!!

• Haha 1