Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

57 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ur playoff days are over

Like I said since our season is over there are many teams like the Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, Bengals and even the Seahawks wouldnt bother me that I want to see make the Superbowl. I really like Pete Carroll and his enthusiam there and Geno Smith is doing awesome there. Philly always beats the Vikings or Bears in the playoffs and beating the Patriots in the Superbowl was awesome so I like them.

7 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

After his childish stunt in having FedEx staff getting rid of SELL THE TEAM posters, I'm not sure I'd want him owning Twitter.

After all the goofiness with Twitter, I don't think I'd want Elon Musk owning the Washington franchise, either!

In the end, I don't believe it'll be Bezos--it's more likely to be one of those guys or groups who've been bidding on other teams or are already co-owners in other sports etc.

I do think the price will go sky-high. The Washington market vastly surpasses Denver in value, and remember that the sale would likely include FedEx Field--a highly developable site even after that abomination of a stadium is finally torn down.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

The nfl desperately wants Bezos involved with the league. Dan apparently does not want to sell to him. I wonder if they hold his feet to the flame and hold a vote out over him which guarantees a Jeff purchase.

Putting it out there that you won’t sell to Bezos means Bezos has to bid 1 billion more than the others. That’s how you drive up the price. It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I was listening to Grant and Danny earlier and they said 106.7 would hold a huge parade/party, invite a bunch of people he harmed/fired as special guests of honor and just generally have the entire DMV curb stomp Dan on his way out.

Brad Johnson

The Schottenheimer family

Ryan Clark

Antonio Pierce

Lavar Arrington

Mike Nolan

Norv Turner

Scot McLoughin (sp)

Frank Herzog

that’s a start.

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Yeah but I think he fell short and that bid was $4.6m. Florio and others said itll likely fall between $6 and $7m for Washington. 

Also, the earliest bidder might just be setting the floor for the others. Unless it's Bezos, it'll almost have to be a group bid unless there's another Walmart heir out there (Broncos and Rams are both now tied to the Walton family fortune).

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I agree, however - the way Dan backed the bus over him and made him the sole scapegoat of all the nefarious activity and culture that existed prior to him showing up in Ashburn - that was outrageous.

Nobody has probably typed more negative words about Bruce than myself, but even I’d allow him to join the festivities after that.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

That's my fear. I think Snyder is cash strapped and want's minority investors.

Unless Bank of America has mind-control experts on staff, I doubt they're going to be able to persuade any billionaires to come join The Dan Snyder Experience.

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I agree, however - the way Dan backed the bus over him and made him the sole scapegoat of all the nefarious activity and culture that existed prior to him showing up in Ashburn - that was outrageous.

Nobody has probably typed more negative words about Bruce than myself, but even I’d allow him to join the festivities after that.

Understandable, and mostly true. But that man is just straight up evil. Regardless of family ties, I'd leave him in the past.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Brad Johnson

The Schottenheimer family

Ryan Clark

Antonio Pierce

Lavar Arrington

Mike Nolan

Norv Turner

Scot McLoughin (sp)

Frank Herzog

that’s a start.

Invite Vinny Cerrato but tell him the wrong time. When he shows up after the party is over, give him a broom and dustpan and make him clean up.

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, profusion said:

Do you really want to anger a trained ninja?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbDY4AyD6ZCA9yymHmfz3

I love that this is still Vinny's default picture on Google and he couldn't manage a better one:

10-F7435-C-416-A-4-C5-F-AAAB-E6-D20169-A

I met this executive/coach/actor/ninja, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that man's eyes was purely and simply evil.

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I figured they must have the votes for Snyder to actually make this announcement. Gave him a chance to leave on his own which makes a lot of sense. 

6 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's my guess. They sat down with him, explained that they have the votes, the report is damning to him and have a buyer lined up already so they can move forward.

My guess is that there might be criminal matter on hand and Dan was advised by his lawyer to sell the team and run as far away as he can. 

• Thumb up 1