"Bless the Owner and His money.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the forum.
May He keep the forum for His people."

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MIB__KEVIN said:

I have been a skins fan since 1979. And I am very grateful for the Dan’s and everyone else that has kept them around for me to enjoy. 

You've actually enjoyed the last twenty plus years of Washington football? Only a masochist could have enjoyed this downward spiral. 🤣

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I have been a skins fan since 1979. And I am very grateful for the Dan’s and everyone else that has kept them around for me to enjoy. 

Wow, so judging by your implied age that means you’ve been a numbnut dip**** for going on 50 years. That’s longevity to be proud of, showcases a real stick-to-itiveness. Every day you wake up and still choose to be you. Which means you’re brave, too. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Well gentlemen. I will be watching the skins beat Kirk this Sunday and I don’t care if Dan owns them or Cocomelon. I’m just glad that someone gave me the team to watch. 

I’ll be watching as well, but still doesn’t change the fact that we need a change in owners. If you want this team to be anywhere near the super bowl, an ownership change is what’s best. That’s the long and the short of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Sorry if I ruffled Any feathers tonight. I only mean to enjoy my team and not worry about who owns it. 

756D347C-B09C-490D-89D6-E6A5FAC117C3.jpeg

One last one for fun before I put you on ignore. 

There’s plenty of threads to just “enjoy your team”, but instead you were generous enough to post up in the get-your-ass-kicked thread, which is the only way this night could have gotten more entertaining. Thank you for your service, I haven’t punched down so enthusiastically since my neighbor’s dog jumped our fence and bit me as a kid. 

Edited by Conn
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Well said Rook!

You are a sober, sensible and prudent man not inclined in the least to histrionics.

I respect that.

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

BREAKING NEWS:

The hot rumour on the streets is that this big money family is preparing to make “Disheveled Dan” an offer he can’t refuse for the team….

image.thumb.jpeg.f05477e6a9f6279b9391ddfc097bad10.jpeg

Oh God No 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

So Conn. you’re best response tonight was to call me a Dip****. Put me on ignore. Tell me I got my ass kicked. All this because I only disagreed with you?

Buddy I’ve pretty much had to assume you’re trolling in here for laughs because your posts show you don’t understand sports franchises, money and the economy, business, the internet, or anything in between. If you seriously are just a real fan who loves the team and doesn’t get why people are being mean about Snyder, then you should read more and post less. Opinions are only worth the information used to formulate them. I was just having fun busting your balls, if none of this makes sense to you then I apologize and bid you farewell 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

This team will rebound and it want me because we changed ownership. It will be like every other company that got better from how it was. It will because of the hearts of the players. Example. Terry. 

We will get more talented players and coaches because Dan Snyder won’t be around anymore

And they’ll probably show more heart too because their efforts won’t be in vain

No more of this ****

T1PU.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1