Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I love that this is still Vinny's default picture on Google and he couldn't manage a better one:

10-F7435-C-416-A-4-C5-F-AAAB-E6-D20169-A

I met this executive/coach/actor/ninja, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that man's eyes was purely and simply evil.

John Carpenter Halloween GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Yall really need to stop tempering your expectations here.

If owners have 24 votes to force him to sell, he can't get 24 votes to approve a minority owner.

We're at the part of the disaster movie where the dust is finally settling and someone cliche asks "is it over?"  There might be one more cheesy jump scare left, but we right around the corner from the credits rolling.

Question: Does the movie have a happy ending?

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

I’d rather have a new ****ty name than a ****ty name Dan came up with along with ****ty uniforms Tanya came up with. Honestly I’d be ok with going back to WFT.

Dan Snyder's name and presence is as detestable to Commanders fans as the "Redskins" name was to its opponents. The team could have a new owner, but anything that connects it to Dan Snyder has to go, and that includes the name. Apart from the colors and city, literally everything about this franchise needs to be gutted and rebuilt from the ground up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

So much to digest today!

First of all, I’m surprised it’s actually happening, but good on everyone that fought tooth and nail to fight the movement to remove the owner. I wasn’t one of them, and it wasn’t because I had Snyder’s back. I just know that the fan base removing itself is counterintuitive to making this an attractive place to play, so I never chose to be on that side of the fence. Like I said earlier in the week, the 100 plus guys who fight so hard to turn this thing around always were at the forefront of mind more so than Snyder having to suffer. Cause I didn’t actually believe that it would happen. But here we are.

Today is still a good day for me though. I don’t think Snyder was a good owner, far from it. He clearly has some serious behavioral issues and an inability to lead a strong organization, and I’ll take my chances someone else will be better. If he committed any egregious acts toward women or financially, then he deserves this all the more.

I just want the fan base to come back, and for all to be united behind the team again. I wanted that before Snyder was rumored to sell, and I’ll want that in the future under whoever buys the team. And yes, it is possible that whoever buys the team doesn’t immediately find success on the field. So I hope everyone comes back and becomes a fan again, and I hope it lasts. It’s been too long since I’ve been proud to be part of what I know was a once very special group of people that had the backs of the people fighting on sundays. And for that I’m very grateful. 

Cheers to all fans of all different beliefs! I hope this is finally the turning point in a really tough and long road as a fan. 

Edited by CommanderCarson
  • Like 1

Don’t forget we all continued to be Fans of this team when he took over way back when. You stayed a fan then because like me you believed the ownership was capable of making the team better. If that changed for you all over the years then move on to something else you enjoy rooting for. 

• Haha 5
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Stadium-Armory said:

I won't allow my self to believe it. This **** bag is ****ing with us, again.

According to NFL.com reporters this has been in play for a couple of months now. It is not like Dan woke up this morning and said **** it I am selling the team lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Only reason we can enjoy this team is because of people like him that put their money on the line to keep it existing. 

We are all these fans that sit here with our few bucks in the bank while they take all the risks and we just judge judge judge. 

You’re about to get banned lol

What’s your point? Dan is a good owner cause he put his money on the line?

I’ve read some crazy things but this is up there.

Edited by CommanderCarson
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Only reason we can enjoy this team is because of people like him that put their money on the line to keep it existing. 

Bruh...you have a join date of a month ago, talking about fans need to focus on rooting for the team, now this?

You suspect AF, homie...

ewis1.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

We are all these fans that sit here with our few bucks in the bank while they take all the risks and we just judge judge judge. 

hmm-possibletroll-alert.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3