Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 hours ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Oh that’s right the owners gave the go ahead on drafting them, paying them, renewing their contracts. 

Ok i see what's you doing. You been up all night posting. Just stop it dude. It's always someone like you every few months who comes on here and just spew nonsense. I call y'all attention seekers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

@MIB__KEVINthe problem is you came in here with an opinion that would only make sense to a child. “Owners pay the players, snyders not the one throwing the ball, etc.” 

your lack of comprehension that the trickle down effect of having the biggest scumbag owner in sports turned this once proud, celebrated franchise into a laughing stock is why everyone’s coming down on you. Either you’re a fan who’s head is buried in the sand, you just don’t get it, or you’re a troll. For your sake, I hope it’s the latter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I’m going to forego joining in on the pouncing of Kevin, because I truly believe he’s trolling or has some sort of disability.  

Of all the stuff I’ve read about this team, giving credit to Dan for owning the team and paying the players, that is an absolute first.

Whoever likened him to pittmanfortwo, kudos - my thoughts exactly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Don’t forget we all continued to be Fans of this team when he took over way back when. You stayed a fan then because like me you believed the ownership was capable of making the team better. If that changed for you all over the years then move on to something else you enjoy rooting for. 

Serious Laugh Harder GIF - Serious Laugh Harder Bender ...

• Haha 8

I have went in front of the jury, judge and executors tonight. I never stood a chance disagreeing with the forum bully’s. But that’s ok because my point has been proven. Don’t stand up and give a opinion in this forum that may be different than most. 

Hi, Gerry!!! Tell your dad to kindly **** off.

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Kevin Sheehan just now: "I'm at 90% that Snyder's selling the team."

Here's his reasons why:

1. The "We're exploring all options" quote from yesterday when reporters asked for clarification on the Bank of America arrangement.

Sheehan said they would NEVER have said that if they were selling a minority stake. They would have made it clear that selling the entire team wasn't on the table.

2. The US attorney's office criminal investigation into financial improprieties.

Sheehan believed that the liability risk alone with the criminal, civil and congressional investigations taking place makes the idea of a partnership an extremely risky decision for anyone.

Big money players don't seek out partners with Snyder's baggage unless they get a huge discount and great terms on the deal.

The only way Dan gets full value is if he sells it all.

3. Tanya gets booed and fans chant, "Sell the team!"

Over the last few weeks a major change took place after Tanya Snyder got booed during the Packers game. Up until then the Snyder's thought the fans ire was directed solely at Dan not Tanya or his family. It became an emotional turning point where they realized for the first time that they could not turn things around.

Sheehan: "Add it all up and maybe the juice just ain't worth the squeeze anymore (to Snyder)...if he's had this brief moment of clarity let's not give him a reason to change his mind...Dan could get an offer for 8 billion dollars..."

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 7
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Kevin Sheehan just now: "I'm at 90% that Snyder's selling the team."

Here's his reasons why?

1. The "We're exploring all options" quote from yesterday when reporters asked for clarification on the Bank of America arrangement. Sheehan said they would NEVER have said that if they were selling a minority stake. They would have made it clear that selling the entire team wasn't on the table.

2. The nUS attorney's office criminal investigation into financial improprieties. The liability risk alone with criminal and civil investigations etc makes a partnership a risky decision for anyone. Big money players don't seem out partners with Snyder's baggage unless they get a huge discount.

4. Over the last few weeks a major change took place after Tanya Snyder got booed during the Packers game. Up til then they thought the fans ire was directed at Dan not Tanya or his family. It became an emotional turning point where they realized that they could not turn things around.

"Add it all up and maybe the juice just ain't worth the squeeze anymore (to Snyder)...if he's had this brief moment of clarity let's not give him a reason to change his mind...Dan could get an offer for 8 billion dollars..."

Monty Python – one two five (Gif) – Meme Scraps

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

I dont think you will find any billionaire that doesn't have some kind of dirt in their past, or present, I think it comes with the territory of having all that money and everything that goes along with it. Will especially come to light when the digging really starts on the new owner. Whoever we get will be better than Dan, I just doubt they will be saints.

Let's not pretend some billionaires aren't more controversial then others because we are so tired of ours.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Let's not pretend some billionaires aren't more controversial then others because we are so tired of ours.

If my 49 years on this planet (almost half of which spent at this site... ooh fah... ) have taught me one thing, it's: Show me the man, I'll show you the crime.

The more money you have is proportional to the amount of people who will come for it, right or wrong. Billionaires have a whooooooooole lot of money and come across a whooooooole lot of people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

Art/Blade do drive bys, as you well know since you lambasted Blade :ols:

Die Hard posts regularly here. 

It’s funny how these guys who ran this thing when I joined in ‘03 are virtual unknowns today. Shows you how history changes and forgets.

So, the players on one of our failed iterations didn’t play with heart? Just Terry McLaurin?

Thats a take.

I think you are trying to make a point that you don’t care who the owner is and you just love this team. But here’s the thing: You are valid for your points and beliefs. Just like anyone who thinks this team will never be good with Snyder around us valid in theirs. Fans come in different shapes and sizes and your way is no better than others.

Your way, though, does allow for some disconnect from reality. And that disconnect probably allows you to enjoy every big play more. Every touchdown more. So, for you… that’s great.

For the rest of us… not so much.

Art is a Vikings fan now. He left when the name changed.

• Haha 5

Sorry about last night crew. I had one to many Tito’s and Oj’s 

I don’t want Dan to continue ownership of my team either but I do think that sometimes he gets blamed for things that are out of his control such as just plane bad luck. Seasons of injuries etc. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I heard Sheehan say he is convinced this morning that the Danny intends to sell and not just seek a minority partner.

I hope he is right.  I agree with him the new owner should re-brand the team.  If I was in the front office right now in any capacity

I would be looking for a new job asap.  Julie Donaldson should have left a year ago when I encouraged her to do so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

lol 

Yeah, I originally went from 2 to 4 (leaving out 3) but I edited the original post, realized my mistake,  and corrected my error.

I appreciate any opportunity to post a Monty Python, Mel Brooks or Simpsons meme/gif, especially so early in the morning, so thank you sir.

Cold Weather Running Gifs | Thoughts Runners Have on a Cold Run

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

8 hours ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I’m a fan of a team that he has kept existing with his time and money. You’re in this forum now because of his time and money. 

There would be NO forum for you to give you’re opinions if it wasn’t for Dan. Who do you think created all this.???

What?  I’ve been here since Day 1 and Dan didn’t create this site.

DieHard did with a couple of posters.  I remember posting on the old Sporting News mb and some posters said they were creating a new message board.

Dan did buy the site at some point but had nothing to do with creating it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m going to forego joining in on the pouncing of Kevin, because I truly believe he’s trolling or has some sort of disability.  

Of all the stuff I’ve read about this team, giving credit to Dan for owning the team and paying the players, that is an absolute first.

Whoever likened him to pittmanfortwo, kudos - my thoughts exactly!

I know a Kevin in one of the FB fan groups that makes these same nonsensical Snyder arguments: Snyder's a victim, it's all the media's fault, Snyder's not responsible for anything, etc.  I hope this isn't the same person, because that Kevin has no good sense when it comes to Snyder.  There's a lot of dopes on FB that aren't looking for informed football conversation, so you can get away with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

One of the best chances of getting Dan to sell would be getting to Tanya. Perhaps the boos like people said threw her and she wants no more part of it and that was the final straw. 

I can imagine her saying to Dan: "You lied to me! You said they only hated you, and that was fine because you're a sociopath and don't care! Now rub my feet!!"

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, MisterPinstripe said:

One of the best chances of getting Dan to sell would be getting to Tanya. Perhaps the boos like people said threw her and she wants no more part of it and that was the final straw. 

I find it oddly hilarious she was oblivious to the fact that his stink attached to her.  I hope she didn't think people were buying this whole thing like she's the "good" Snyder.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

Hail to the redskins and whoever paid Art Monk, John Riggins, Sonny J, Joe T, the hogs, and Terry M.  Oh that’s right the owners gave the go ahead on drafting them, paying them, renewing their contracts. 

This team will rebound and it won't be because we changed ownership. It will be like every other company that got better from how it was. It will because of the hearts of the players. Example. Terry. 

Um...lol

How do you type both of those things above and not see the disconnect?

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

I have went in front of the jury, judge and executors tonight. I never stood a chance disagreeing with the forum bully’s. But that’s ok because my point has been proven. Don’t stand up and give a opinion in this forum that may be different than most. 

rnQ.gif.012e14be5b9b276a4dc4159b689d93e6.gif

• Haha 5