Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

One whole witness? Like one person? They are opening an investigation based on one witness.......not likely. 

It’s just an attempt to generate a new headline without having anything actually new. 

They went with what they had and that was it 

27 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

He was rich to start with and more money won’t move the needle on his daily life. He can only use one yacht, designer suit, mansion, etc. at one time. However, he’ll never be the bigwig in an NFL owner’s box again, nor will he command the attention of millions. He can just go and quietly ruin some other business and leave our team alone. Loss of T he attention, juice, and power that comes with being an NFL owner is what will really hurt him. 

But he'll always be 5 feet tall with a little pee-pee... enjoy your billions, Satan!!!

image.png.849f5630acfce45b56555d66b44ffc4c.png

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

I’ve said all along, I’ve maintained my fandom as a badge of honor— figured I was here before Snyder and I was never gonna let him chase me. 

It became a game of chicken between me, him, and death. Honestly, I thought death was likely to win. Now, well…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 9

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I was listening to Grant and Danny earlier and they said 106.7 would hold a huge parade/party, invite a bunch of people he harmed/fired as special guests of honor and just generally have the entire DMV curb stomp Dan on his way out.

If there is a celebration, I hope I'm able to get the time off because I just gotta be there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kleese said:

I’ve said all along, I’ve maintained my fandom as a badge of honor— figured I was here before Snyder and I was never gonna let him chase me. 

It became a game of chicken between me, him, and death. Honestly, I thought death was likely to win. Now, well…

This is me.

I became a fan during the Frostburg training camp in, what was that, 1995? I was going to the preschool down the road at the time. I realized I loved watching football, got to meet Darrell Green and it was so great. So pure and innocent. Little did I know how miserable it would make me.

We're on the other side of it now though. Time to find a new scapegoat if we keep being losers!

Edited by Bacon
  • Thumb up 1

First of all. Don’t ever think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Most times it’s NOT!

2nd of all Dan don’t need the money. He owns the Skins because he loves power! That’s why this is only a “hey everyone look at me moment again”!

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 4

Just now, MIB__KEVIN said:

First of all. Don’t ever think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Most times it’s NOT!

2nd of all Dan don’t need the money. He owns the Skins because he loves power! That’s why this is only a “hey everyone look at me moment again”!

Pretty sure the last two words of your post should be outside of the quotes. The implication is it’s dan saying “hey everyone look at me!”, not “hey everyone look at me moment again”

proper way to say it: that’s why this is only a “hey everyone look at me!” moment again. 

(and thats notwithstanding how I disagree with what you said)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, MIB__KEVIN said:

There is no grass on our side homie, it's dirt.  The other side would have to be a cliff to be worse...

Edited by Bifflog
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The fact that you corrected me tells

me what I said was still understood by you which is all that matters at the end of day. 

I understood what the words were. I disagreed, because you’re wrong. You also just happened to not know how to properly form a quote, so I decided to correct that as well🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe we all should spend more time being fans of our team instead of how quotes are represented 

Lmaooooo yeah. Ok. You’re alone in that thought. 

• Thanks 1