Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

4 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

i turned to Baltimore for real football. They're letting Tua throw multiple 50+ yard TD bombs on them and come back from down 21 in the 4th. 

It seems whatever game you put on the team does terrible, please make sure to watch the cowboys later.😂

• Haha 2

Never go for two unless you absolutely have to. A failed two pointer causes a butterfly effect that screws with your play calling because you're chasing that lost point. Not that our play calling could get much worse. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The 2pt attempt and the missed kick barely even matter.  The team played one half of football.  They were not on the field in the first half.  They started the game down 22-0.  That is the bigger, and only problem.  

Frustrating, because they started strong last week.  I suppose they at least showed they can come back and hang in games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

They maybe frauds but they could easily finish ahead of us.

Frankly, we are likely heading for a 4th place finish.

Oh I don't disagree.  I assume everybody on here knows Washington is a fraud every year. 

• Like 2

This game had so much go wrong, so many poor decisions and poor plays. But because it’s the NFL and we have some weapons, we were still in it almost to the end. Unfortunately, setting everything else aside, in the end it’s actually Rivera's poor decision to go for 2 for no reason that keeps us from having a chance to tie it in regulation and go to OT to try to steal a W. That’s really ****ing sad because that’s 100% an unforced error that was totally within his control. And this entire last sequence would have been totally different if it wasn’t a desperation thing down 9 points. 

• Like 5