Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

2 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

This where I’m at. There’s absolutely no reason for this offense to not be explosive. We should be living above 30 points every week with THREE legit targets and a good TE and good RB’s. 

The problem is you need pass protection to setup the explosive plays.  In the first half Wentz could barely finish his drop back before a defender had his hands on him.  In the second half, as soon as he was able to plant his feet, the offense started moving the ball with pretty good consistency.  

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

JD McKissic got 3 rushes. Dude was money last season, I don't get why they're afraid to let him do anything but catch now.

Our coaches see our players do well in practice and think that translates into the game without realizing that those players who are doing well in practice, are doing it against our own players, whom also suck. This is how smart our coaches are.

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

DeAndre Swift catching a pass behind him, falling down, getting up, then running untouched into the end zone while 6 players look like buffoons and can't get a hand on him, pretty much encapsulates our defense.

We're giving up an average of 30 points per game after being bad last year as well. I don't see where they get the benefit of the doubt.

Indefensible...but whole season to improve away from historically bad, same as last year.

Like this is first high scoring offense with terrible defense in NFL history.

I'm more concerned about lack of turnovers, that's supposed to help with this...

• Like 1