Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dwayne haskins killed by vehicle

turtle

43 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

I just read, and this may not be true, that he had run out of gas and the dump truck veered over the shoulder and hit him...RIP

I had a buddy text me and tell me the same thing can’t say whether it’s true or not just that I heard the same thing. Just terrible man 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Hard to figure out why he was walking on the highway. We will probably never know.

There hasn't been any official information released, other than apparently he was walking in a restricted highway access area, so I'm guessing in between the northbound/southbound lanes. He then tried to cross the highway and was hit. It has been published that he was on his way to the airport, so it looks like he either ran out of gas or broke down (perhaps in the left lanes instead of the right shoulder?) and tried to cross the highway.

Just sad all around. 24 is far too young to lose your life. People need to buckle up and stay in their cars when they break down. Just call triple A or the highway patrol to help.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Unbelievably sad.

He seemed like such a sensitive soul -- a kid who loved his family and came from a great one.

Can't even imagine.

Also, can we finally put Gil Brandt to pasture after his disgusting remarks today?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Unbelievably sad.

He seemed like such a sensitive soul -- a kid who loved his family and came from a great one.

Can't even imagine.

Also, can we finally put Gil Brandt to pasture after his disgusting remarks today?

Sheesh. What an asshole. 

You don't say those words about anybody.

Hope they come down on Gil hard for that.

I'd smack a dude for his mama for words like that coming out of somebody's mouth.

You wanna be that tasteless, you aint tasting anything for days. Screw that guy

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1