Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude, your side piece is a Victoria's Secret model.  Why are you here with a Wal-mart check out lady?

Hey this Walmart chicks can get nasty in the sheets though….

1 minute ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Who the hell you callin a Wal-Mart check out lady?!

Uh oh.

The thing that I hate the most is that these millionaires get little boo boos on their egos.  Most of us have been fans longer than anyone associated with the franchise, and we're the ones who have to deal with opposing fans.

These players are here for a few years, we're here for decades.  They make seven or eight digits, we spend hundreds or thousands to witness their failures.

I hate being a fan of this team.  I'll never stop, but I hate it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

My wife and I were/are huge Favre fans, watched as many of his games as we could around the Skins games.  We both are one dumb ****ing team name away from pulling for the Packers full time.  I've said this for an eternity, Favre is the only non-Redskins jersey I could ever wear. 

Like my best friend who was a die-hard Bills fan his entire life said, fan free agency when he dumped them cause they sucked lol.

Yeah man.  It's just inevitable at this point that whatever team name they roll out in a few weeks to try and distract people from this ****ty season is going to be a disaster.  

Like I said before, I don't know if I could ever really stop watching this team 100%, but I just want to watch something better and support something better.  Snyder has micturated all over this franchise for over two decades now, I used to be really mad about it, now it just makes me sad.

• Like 1

Oh and since it is being discussed, I live in 49ers land.  It was also Raider-ville until they took off for Vegas.  If the Raiders had remained in Oakand they would have probably been my side-piece, as I am an A's fan, and at least they are local and I can participate in the fanfare, I also though adopting the 49ers was too cheap & easy given their successful history and recent ability to at least look respectable more times than not.  However I feel I am being pushed in that direction. 

Don't think I would ever stop rooting  for WFT unless they themselves ever moved, but I can definitely seem them becoming more and more of a secret I keep to myself and close family/friends. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah man.  It's just inevitable at this point that whatever team name they roll out in a few weeks to try and distract people from this ****ty season is going to be a disaster.  

Like I said before, I don't know if I could ever really stop watching this team 100%, but I just want to watch something better and support something better.  Snyder has micturated all over this franchise for over two decades now, I used to be really mad about it, now it just makes me sad.

It will always be the Redskins to me.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Oh and since it is being discussed, I live in 49ers land.  It was also Raider-ville until they took off for Vegas.  If the Raiders had remained in Oakand they would have probably been my side-piece, as I am an A's fan, and at least they are local and I can participate in the fanfare, I also though adopting the 49ers was too cheap & easy given their successful history and recent ability to at least look respectable more times than not.  However I feel I am being pushed in that direction. 

Don't think I would ever stop rooting  for WFT unless they themselves ever moved, but I can definitely seem them becoming more and more of a secret I keep to myself and close family/friends. 

Got to roll out to that Levi's Stadium with @TKa few years ago, it's pretty sweet.  

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No sugarcoating this game. 

We can only hope the team remembers this game all offseason and works hard to make sure this **** doesn’t happen next year. 

Well we have games every year we can say that about.  So… um.  Guess they have short memories?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

LMAOOOOO he’s not in charge of the player personnel, genius. So again, explain how wright is in charge of the crap on the field. 

again, come the **** on. Jeez.,

lmfaoooo, you are so smart!!!!  you don't understand to position of PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS!  please shut your damn mouth already, anything you reply after this makes you look like a complete idiot, so just stop!

Never been all-in on Rivera as the coach.  I think his evaluation of talent is highly suspect.  That includes players, coordinators and FO personnel.  

But I still had some good faith.  

Sadly, Rivera has come very close to losing me tonight.  This just feels so much like the teams that absolutely fell apart on and off the field under Zorn, Spurrier, Jay, etc.  I expected to lose tonight but the way things have unraveled should be incredibly sobering to all Washington fans.  

This league is engineered to make it relatively easy to resurrect a losing football team in 3 years to being a good or better team.  Yet, we and teams like the Lions, Jags, etc. can never get over that hump.  

I certainly wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else, but for me, this team better be significantly better next year.  IF we have a rookie QB playing for us, then of course I don't expect a winning season.  However, I want to see at minimum:

1. A team that is actually prepared to play the season.  Not some team that wraps its starters in bubble wrap in the offseason and then it takes them half a year to start playing. 

2. A team that can actually play 60 minutes worth of football every single week.  This is a freaking minimum ask.  If Ron is this great mindset / culture builder, we should have seen that THIS year.

3. A new D coordinator that actually knows how to properly implement a modern scheme and can play an effective chess game agains the opposing O coordinator on Sundays.

4. An O coordinator that can do so as well.  

5. A team with a freaking identity.  In YEAR 3, this should be absolutely mandatory.

6. This FO draft and find in FA some damn playmakers.  Dallas is chock full of 'em.  So are plenty of other teams.  We seem destined to have one or two and the rest are "try-hard, good guys".  Enough.  We need playmakers.  Period.

IMHO, none of the above should be a big ask.  It should be mandatory.  Ron should get one more year to show significant growth or it's time to cut bait.  Just where I come out.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

He has zero input on player acquisitions, contracts or on field actions/choices. He was hired after the current coaching staff as well so he didn't even hire the guys that do.

Ya as much as I’m on the blame Snyder train… I don’t see how this points to Wright being the issue :ols:

• Like 3