Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And we move down to the 11th spot in the wildcard race, but could move back up to 8th if (IF, im not saying we will, I’m saying IF) we win tonight 

If we win tonight and next week, I imagine theres a good chance we can be in a wildcard spot (providing Miami wins tmrw night)

Just now, PartyPosse said:

If we win tonight and next week, I imagine theres a good chance we can be in a wildcard spot (providing Miami wins tmrw night)

I’m not even talking wildcard spot, im

just talking about 8th spot (one spot behind the 7 seed). Although now that i think about it, I’m wrong, since 7-8 is worse than 7-7 (which the saints would still be, until tomorrow night). 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m not even talking wildcard spot, im

just talking about 8th spot (one spot behind the 7 seed). Although now that i think about it, I’m wrong, since 7-8 is worse than 7-7 (which the saints would still be, until tomorrow night). 

Well, if NO loses then Philly takes the 7th spot and then we can overtake them next week.

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Well, if NO loses then Philly takes the 7th spot and then we can overtake them next week.

The 7 seed isn’t what i was talking about, i was referring to ONLY the 8th spot, if we were to win tonight, UNTIL whatever happens tomorrow night. 

however i then realized i was wrong, that a win tonight wouldn’t put us in the 8th spot tonight, because the saints (who are in the 8th spot) would be 7-7 even though we would be 7-8. So my question is a moot point anyway 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The 7 seed isn’t what i was talking about, i was referring to ONLY the 8th spot, if we were to win tonight, UNTIL whatever happens tomorrow night. 

however i then realized i was wrong, that a win tonight wouldn’t put us in the 8th spot tonight, because the saints (who are in the 8th spot) would be 7-7 even though we would be 7-8. So my question is a moot point anyway 

Well, would we be the 8th seed if we win and NO loses?

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Well, would we be the 8th seed if we win and NO loses?

I dont think so, cause they have the head to head. We’d move from 11th to 9th though. 

and then like you mentioned, from 9th to 7 seed with a W over Philly and a saints loss to the panthers 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

Giants continuing their tradition of laying down and dying against a divisional rival 

Yep. But against us they ALWAYS play their absolute hardest like their lives are on the line. I've literally never seen the Giants play anything less than 100% against us ever.

• Sad 1