Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Dallas already clinched the division, with how the rest of weekend went. 

Tonight will show us why we really need to upgrade the QB position.  The so called legend meets reality.

He already met reality the last time he played Dallas, curious if he reacts differently now being second time he's seen them.  Some pride may show up today even if we get overwhelmed talentwise.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

You sure? Coulda swore Bleacher Report had this as a 1pm game at beginning of this week.  Fine with being wrong, hope we don't get embarrassed on national tv.

Nope. I remember back in May when the schedule was released, telling my family to not make other Christmas weekend plans for the 26th at night cause we have the SNF game. 

• Like 1

I was playing with the playoff machine.   I had 5 teams at 8-9 and we got the 7th seed to face Dallas.

That would be cool if they beat us today but we still make the playoffs with an 8-9 record and then we beat the 2nd seed Boys in the playoffs.  Slim chances that happening but that would be a great way to end this miserable season.