Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

Hey, I'd never root for an injury....but maybe don't try to run up the score up by 28 against backups lol

STFU about running up the score these are professional ****ing athletes.  

Run the score up all you want JUST ****ING STOP THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO RUN IT UP.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dexter said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall during this halftime speech....Ron is going to be livid

Not sure if anger works in this situation.

This is on everyone.  Personnel team, Medical team, Coaches and Players.

This is rough.

Just now, aszumilo said:

Why has every coaching staff failed over the last 20+ years.  From Schottenheimer to Shanahan to Rivera (and all the others in between).  Coaches come in here with such high hopes and crash and burn.  Is it Snyder?  Is it the Scouting Dept.?  What made them successful before they showed up in Washington?  Why in the world can we not get over the hump of suckitude?

Gibbs 2 did not fail. He went to the playoffs 2 of the 4 years. He was not as successful as gibbs1 but he was no t a failure

• Thanks 2

Just now, ultravin said:

i blame jason wright for this.  every dallas game should be a priority to win.  every dallas game should be a priority to humiliate them.  but instead, what we see in our snyder lifetime, that won't ever happen.  screw you snyder, this year, and the next, and the year after!

You blame Jason Wright? For us being COMPLETELY depleted out there? Lmao come the **** on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

At what point can you admit that maybe the owner bears some responsibility for his team being toxic cesspool?

I've always said he's the main reason for all of it. But when the team is on the field, they still need to show up and perform. I get tired of seeing people complain on the gameday thread about the refs, or the owner. Toxic culture or not, they need to do their jobs. And tonight, they are completely embarrassing themselves with their play, not with the culture.   

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nope.

Not gonna lie, I bought a share of the Packers, a couple t-shirts and a hat.  I'm in.  Always kinda liked them over the years, Reggie White, Favre, Rodgers and other guys like Donald Driver and Greg Jennings.  Got a cousin that lives in Milwaukee, hoping to head up there sometime to check it out and maybe catch a game.  

KC has been my “side team” since I became a Chief in the Navy.  I may have to just say F it and move in with my side piece.

It's funny because Collinsworth started off the broadcast talking about how WFT defense is basically back ups besides Allen & Payne, but they don't want that fact to get in the way of the "Look everyone Dallas offense is back, please take them serious among the actual NFL elite teams" so he has sort of stopped mentioning the players on the field during all of this.

• Like 2