Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, Capsman said:

This game is not designed for a Heinicke. His lack of accuracy and slower reads are killing us. I also don’t think he has enough confidence in his arm strength to fit the ball into tight spaces. I would put Allen in if we are to have any chance.  

Heinicke is missing. 

But the slow read thing is off. The OL is getting destroyed. It seems slow because he’s under duress so fast.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This team feels like it will never rise to the occasion and prove someone wrong. 

They literally did just that against Tampa Bay.

Only they were healthier at that time and not facing much in the way of elite defensive talent.

I think this is more about being outmanned than anything else.  Getting physically dominated tends to make folks look unprepared and like they don’t want it. I don’t think there is a game plan we are capable of rolling with to counter Dallas.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Don’t give the OL a free pass.

I am not giving the O line a pass. I mentioned that Crosby couldn’t be blocked last Sunday and I feared and said so before this game likewise Parsons won’t be stopped.

If you stop the run and make this team one dimensional, I don’t fear Heinicke in a shoot out. I said before this game this is a big one for him because I don’t like his chances in a shoot out especially against an opportunistic defense but if he pulled it off it will change my mind about him maybe being the solution.

I don’t put this all on him by a long shot but him struggling the way he has doesn’t surprise me.

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

They can’t change the game regularly?

Are we watching the same game right now? 

No.  They can't.

They can change a game.  They don't change games regularly. 

At LB, like Parsons, you can.  Because the position allows for much more versatility.  A DL simply can't be deployed in the myriad ways a LB can.  

Edited by Redwards

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

So, we can break the Snyder curse.  Yeah, it will probably be a quick exit again but for this team; it will be historic under the Snyder era. 

There is no such thing as a curse, grow up. Come on man. Nothing fundamental changes if we do finally make the playoffs two years in a row. We don’t unlock some greater destiny that was locked behind the “curse” before that, waiting for it to just be broken.