Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, Destino said:

Have you not seen Tom Brady lose when pressured?  I have, it was kind of a big game.

turns out QBs can’t do anything when pressure gets to them repeatedly.  Even legendary ones,

Brady is absolutely susceptible to pressure up the middle.  

Pressure from the outside typically doesn’t bother him. 

He’s not perfect under pressure but he’s by far the best. 

Here’s the summation:

Heinicke is missing on the throws he has time and he looks bad.

The offensive line is not giving Heinicke time on the majority of pass plays. 

The offensive line is not run blocking well.

Gibson is missing the very small lanes that are available, though there isn’t much. 

Turner isn’t scheming around Parsons adequately. 

That’s it. It’s not on any single player.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Mpvanskins said:

Our guys getting held and no call I see

yeah, that's the ticket

maybe we can get compensation points added to the scoreboard for our endless whining---i mean spotlighting---of the constant oppression by the refs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

They literally did just that against Tampa Bay.

Only they were healthier at that time and not facing much in the way of elite defensive talent.

I think this is more about being outmanned than anything else.  Getting physically dominated tends to make folks look unprepared and like they don’t want it. I don’t think there is a game plan we are capable of rolling with to counter Dallas.

It’s different between winning a game they’re not supposed to win vs winning a game they should.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Have you not seen Tom Brady lose when pressured?  I have, it was kind of a big game.

turns out QBs can’t do anything when pressure gets to them repeatedly.  Even legendary ones,

Thank you.  Our OL is giving Taylor no time and Turner is not scheming a way to avoid it.  Just straight drop backs with Dallas bringing 6 or more each time.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Their stars are making more plays then ours, we tried to ignore the intensity made clear they were coming with this week, and the play on the field shows

Well there coach did promise them a win. Sure looking that way right now. And the refs are helping too.