Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, TK said:

This Offense

• is averaging 1 yard per play
  • has 3 First Downs (1 by penalty)
  • is 0-5 on 3rd down
  • has 19 total yards
  • has 20 offensive plays
  • has 26 yards rushing- ave 3.3
  • has -7 yards passing

Other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Their stars are making more plays then ours, we tried to ignore the intensity made clear they were coming with this week, and the play on the field shows

To be fair, we don't really have many stars or playmakers.  We just don't.  Per usual.  Allen even talked about that this week.   Now, you have to have your blue collar types (and more of them than actual stars), but if you don't have a HOF coaching staff, then you're not winning much without true  football starts sprinkled all over your team.

We are seemingly forever saddled with an overwhelming number of "try-hard" players that, every once in a while will tease you with potential but over the long-haul simply can't deliver when absolutely necessary or with any sort of regularity against upper echelon teams.  I mentioned it earlier, but this FO faces a crucial offseason and needs to prove that they can identify and draft true stars and not the Jamin Davis, Dyami Browns of the world.  I'm freaking begging to be surprised here, but I don't have faith they can do it.  

• Like 1