Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, cougs said:

Guys this is who we are. After we beat Tampa I tried to explain that we still were not good enough to go to the playoffs. I was told to shut up. We can no longer draft in the middle of the draft and be anything but mediocre. 

We are good enough for a wild card. The entire nfc after the first 4-5 teams are pretty much all blah 

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

So, what your saying is Dallas shoving Way with two hands after the punt without touching the ball and knocking the punter to the ground is not a penalty?

No, I don’t care about the specific play you’re referencing, I’m addressing a mindset that’s prevalent here, the “refs are out to get us” mindset. I’m saying you worrying more about the refs than how terrible we’re playing is the sort of excuse-making loser mentality that has infected this fanbase. The refs screw you? Great, they do it to teams across the league every week, they stink. Win the next play and keep doing it until they can’t screw you out of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Bull****..he holds the ball to damn long

That sack/fumble was not the QBs fault.  It was either bad play design, or horrible route running.  

These guys circled are essentially throwing a pick on each other. Meanwhile,  Heinecke's waiting for somebody to complete their route so he can throw the damn ball.

PXL_20211212_185018787~2.jpg

Edited by Saeth29
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On that strip sack play, Heinicke had either Dyami or Curtis Samuel wide open running across middle of field for likely an east 1st down.  Not sure if he didn't see him or was looking for a bigger play to make.  Have to make those throws.  No defender was on him, you make that anticipation throw and someone is going for 20 yards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

We are good enough for a wild card. The entire nfc after the first 4-5 teams are pretty much all blah 

So we get a wild card spot with a losing record and draft at the bottom. Is that really a good team.