Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

No, that int was on Heinicke, either throw it higher or don't throw it.

That fumble was also on him, had to feel that, hold on to the ball, or throw it away, took too long.

I'll give you the int was his fault.  Not the fumble - their D line is everything Washingtons D line pretends to be.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Qb is causing us 15 pts against us and hes not the problem? Heinicke magic is over...fun while it lasted 

The tip pick 6 was an incredibly elite play - you may see that once a year (across the league) if you are lucky. The fumble was a fumble behind an absolutely collapsed line. 

He's not the problem man.  This is any given Sunday and we are playing with scabs on the field. 

Edited by dc1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So I think Rom is a top 10 coach, maybe even better, and I think the WFT completely lucked out getting him. 

And I generally like Turner.  

But THIS ONE THING drives me completely insane. 

Talent wins. Our coaching is fine. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative but they can win.

4 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

Well he didn't look great on that 4th and 2. Again, not running the ball.

I see a team pressing, trying to play as a team they're not. It just caused another 7 points.

I don’t disagree with you, for this game. I’m just saying if Heinicke can’t succeed in this game script or pass without a great running game every week then we’re going nowhere anyways, so better to find out now and make plans. 

Just now, dc1 said:

The tip pick 6 was an incredibly elite play - you may see that one a year (across the league) if you are lucky. The fumble was a fumble behind an absolutely collapsed line. 

He's not the problem man.  This is any given Sunday and we are playing with scabs on the field. 

Heinicke os literally the definition of a scab

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

No, I don’t care about the specific play you’re referencing, I’m addressing a mindset that’s prevalent here, the “refs are out to get us” mindset. I’m saying you worrying more about the refs than how terrible we’re playing is the sort of excuse-making loser mentality that has infected this fanbase. The refs screw you? Great, they do it to teams across the league every week, they stink. Win the next play and keep doing it until they can’t screw you out of the game. 

Still thinks that those cowboys are tackling. Even on the QB.

This ain't gonna end well...

1 minute ago, Saeth29 said:

That sack/fumble was not the QBs fault.  It was either bad play design, or horrible route running.  

These guys circled are essentially throwing a pick on each other. Meanwhile,  Heinecke's waiting for somebody to complete their route so he can throw the damn ball.

PXL_20211212_185018787~2.jpg

He should of ran..He holds the ball too long

Just now, NoCalMike said:

On that strip sack play, Heinicke had either Dyami or Curtis Samuel wide open running across middle of field for likely an east 1st down.  Not sure if he didn't see him or was looking for a bigger play to make.  Have to make those throws.  No defender was on him, you make that anticipation throw and someone is going for 20 yards.

There is a picture of the middle of the field just 4 post up from yours.  Hint, it ain’t open.