Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Tired of Chase Young hype. Tired of Montez Sweat hype. Tired of any and all hype related to this **** franchise. 

Glad there is such ****ty attendance so Dan can see exactly what he’s created. 

i was done two years ago. I liked Ron enough to come back but now he’s been infected with the Ashburn so that’s over too.

**** it all 

• Like 6

Just now, KDawg said:

Yeah? Holcomb went straight inside and let Jones run outside. That’s being over aggressive. 

Over aggressive doesn’t mean they are attacking downhill like demons with their souls being sucked into a vortex.

we might be saying the same thing to some extent. Our Lbs are so bad, it’s like we play defense with 8 guys. 

Just now, michiskin said:

If this team gets their asses kicked by the Giants again -- in primetime again... Well that just goes to show that this talk of a culture change really is just a steaming pile of happy horse****. 🙃

Not really man.

I can put a bunch of puppy savers on the field and we will get smashed.   I like the culture change.  its a good thing.  However it only works if we win.  We need a combination of good players and great coaching.   

For some reason it looks like we regressed in the most solid/confident side of the ball we have.

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

is Jamin Davis a bust in the NFL? First round pick cant beat out our mediocre linebackers hardly sees the field.....im questioning if they think hes any good, i saw a lotta kentucky games and thought he was pretty good...

He’s raw as hell and they knew that, but it would be pretty hard to be worse than what we’re putting out there. It’s not like the starters are overly disciplined or effective…

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

is Jamin Davis a bust in the NFL? First round pick cant beat out our mediocre linebackers hardly sees the field.....im questioning if they think hes any good, i saw a lotta kentucky games and thought he was pretty good...

If he turns out good, that would be the surprise. If he sucks, that would not be surprising.