Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I'm betting we're going to have a pretty complete game tonight, a victory, and a bunch of you mouth-breathers who were all doom and gloom Sunday will be coming back into the fold.  We have a better roster than the Giants, I think that favors us pretty well on short preparation schedules.

Giants are shuffling their atrocious O-Line on a short week. Price will start at Center & Gates gets shuffled over to Left Guard.

Gates has already played at Center, Right Guard, & Left Tackle. He also didn't allow a sack last season. 

Price had 10 starts for the Bengals at Center as a Rookie (2018) & 8 starts the following season (2019) at Left Guard & only 1 start in 2020 due to injuries. The Giants traded for him in the off season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a must win game. Not becasue of 0-2. It's because this may be one of the worst teams we play all season. ANd coming of an embarrassing loss like to Chargers, if they come out play the same way and lose to the ****ing giants, there season is pretty much over. However, if they come out, take care of business, and look like the team we thought we would see Sunday, then we should be fine. 

Really tired of mouthy giants **** ups running their mouths about jones being 4-0 against Wash. You would think we are the only team on the schedule. 

Let's beat that garbage! take care of business!!  

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

White on White for Thursday Night

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Someone’s sensitive 😂 i knew you meant LA, i couldn’t resist messing with you for it 😁 someone has to! 

That's not what the gif was in reference to. :) 

• Confused 1

@TK

My apologies on the typo. It was indeed a typo. My bad for not seeing it. I typically check better. It should be fixed now.

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Someone’s sensitive 😂 i knew you meant LA, i couldn’t resist messing with you for it 😁 someone has to! 

Naw not sensitive. Just giving it back a little. It's all good. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

By all counts we should win. I don't think people realize just how horrendous the Giants are. They've basically been on Lions/Bengals territory the last decade. We should win and honestly win by double digits if we want to have any semblance of a competitive season.

I wouldn’t go that far. The Giants actually won a Super Bowl in 2011. But we “should” win. We’ll see. 

1 hour ago, Idaho fan said:

Im feeling good about tonight.  Just like I felt the last time we played and lost to these ****s.

Im going to vomit if I see Danny Jones run for big gains tonight.   

Hopefully we have a sniper up in the lighting like in that "Last Boy Scout" movie...

danieljones-daniel.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

By all counts we should win. I don't think people realize just how horrendous the Giants are. They've basically been on Lions/Bengals territory the last decade. We should win and honestly win by double digits if we want to have any semblance of a competitive season.

Yeah and we have lost the last FIVE IN A ROW.

We are historically awful as well.