Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

41 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Um I think their streak is 6-0 against us... according to ESPN.

So that means that even Eli got in on the train they ran on us.

Let’s see....

2020: 2-0 against us 

2019: 2-0 against us

2018: 1-1 (we won the 1st matchup, lost the 2nd one when Sanchez started, believe final score was 45-10? 45-17?)

so yeah, 5 game winning streak against us. 

21 minutes ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

40,000 fans is a ****ing embarrassment. I’ve been here tailgating for an hour now. I get it we haven’t been winning, but Jesus. That’s a flat out embarrassment for national tv. We ****ing suck as a fan base. Nobody cares anymore.

Can I interest you in a $60 dollar parking fee?

I don't live in the area anymore, but I feel for the fans who have to deal with FedEx especially after a loss. I get to turn off the TV, they get to suffer trying to escape from FedEx Field/Landover with all that traffic.

Edited by TysonM

6 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

Most of my fam will be there for the KC game.  Coming from Hampton I can only afford one game a year really.  So, I'm sure cost is a factor for many.  That game alone will cost me over $2K.

yeah thats the thing. most diehards are travelling from down in va nowadays. start winning and youll get all the washington fairweathers

I am looking forward to tonight's game.  I usually don't really care who wins between the WFT and the Giants, but I am rooting for the WFT tonight.  I especially want to see Washington force some turnovers from Daniel Jones, preferably with Chase Young beating Andrew Thomas.  I think the Giants are on the verge of blowing up the team and starting all over again with the rebuild.  Especially if their top ten picks continue to struggle.

I really hope the d line for Washington goes into this game with a huge chip on their shoulder after last week.  Also, the Giants' longest run last week was for 8 yards.  Saquan Barkley has averaged 8.1 yards per carry against the WFT in his 3 games against them.  I hope the WFT d line takes that personally, and comes out fired up.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

There's a lot of confidence in this Heinicke poll

0916211910_HDR.jpg

Guy on the right is tired of the light drizzle. ..    I looking forward to Taylor raining that swag all over NY.      Lets go beautiful people!