Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Not sure if I can remember a tenured Senator groveling more desperately before a talk show host than what Ted Cruz offered up to Tucker Carlson.  Dude is pathetic.

Then the douchebag promoted his own humiliation on his Twitter feed.  The very definition of having no shame (or if you prefer, sin verguenza...my mom liked that one when I was a kid).

Edited by KAOSkins
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

They magats are turning on each other. This guy is nuttier than trump (if that's possible). Now he is calling trump out. It's awesome. 

Wow, a GOP candidate calling Trump “a little ****” and blaming him for taking Covid too seriously. 

image.gif.83d39b15176654c403756c55ed5ac0ca.gif

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Not sure if I can remember a tenured Senator groveling more desperately before a talk show host than what Ted Cruz offered up to Tucker Carlson.  Dude is pathetic.

Its crazy that Carlson has the ability to make him show up and beg for his political life like that. **** was fun to see but made me feel so dirty at the same time. 

Team sports are great, but not in politics.  The fact that Dick and Liz Cheney were the only two Republicans to show up to the house floor yesterday is absurd.  And the fact that only one of them is in any kind of office is even sadder.  Dick Cheney's responsible for a lot of bad **** but man...even that dude is admitting that his team was in the wrong.

As someone who used to lean towards being a conservative Republican, I'm mortified by what the party has become.  It's ****ing unbelievable how a sociopath like Trump has taken over the party and even though he holds no office and wields no power, the people that DO hold office and wield some amount of influence are still on their knees for that guy.  That's like Jon Allen calling Greg Manusky for guidance in 2022. 

For awhile I thought that ****tards like MTG, Madison Cawthorn, Lauren Boebert, Ted Cruz (more on him in a minute) Lindsay Graham were just the ones that are amplified because they're loud, controversial and some of them (Cruz and Graham) have been around awhile to have some sway and influence.  But after yesterday?  The whole party feels this way and they're in lockstep with Trump.  Either they really follow him and like him or they're too chicken**** to do what Liz Cheney did and stand apart.  Any which way you cut it, it's sad and spineless.

Speaking of spineless, that fat dumb badger looking piece of **** Cruz has a spine softer than puppy ****.  What kind of man lets his wife be publicly insulted by someone like Donald Trump and then comes back to lick his boots weeks later?  **** that guy, what a piece of ****.  I can't stand that guy.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Fergasun said:

If it turns out that Trump, his minions and other organizers were actively providing information, means, etc. ie. aiding and abetting in breaching the Capitol and harming Federal agents, yes charge them criminally. 

Kneecapping the Capitol police or actively preventing them from declaring an unlawful gathering could also be criminal. 

I haven't seen evidence that

Quite frankly I want all the organizers, money groups, speakers and folks who had events on January 5 AND 6 in support of Trump named, shamed, and shunned. Because it was more people who supported... but political protest and criminal act should have a bright line.

Insurrection is against federal law.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Team sports are great, but not in politics.  The fact that Dick and Liz Cheney were the only two Republicans to show up to the house floor yesterday is absurd.  And the fact that only one of them is in any kind of office is even sadder.  Dick Cheney's responsible for a lot of bad **** but man...even that dude is admitting that his team was in the wrong.

As someone who used to lean towards being a conservative Republican, I'm mortified by what the party has become.  It's ****ing unbelievable how a sociopath like Trump has taken over the party and even though he holds no office and wields no power, the people that DO hold office and wield some amount of influence are still on their knees for that guy.  That's like Jon Allen calling Greg Manusky for guidance in 2022. 

For awhile I thought that ****tards like MTG, Madison Cawthorn, Lauren Boebert, Ted Cruz (more on him in a minute) Lindsay Graham were just the ones that are amplified because they're loud, controversial and some of them (Cruz and Graham) have been around awhile to have some sway and influence.  But after yesterday?  The whole party feels this way and they're in lockstep with Trump.  Either they really follow him and like him or they're too chicken**** to do what Liz Cheney did and stand apart.  Any which way you cut it, it's sad and spineless.

Speaking of spineless, that fat dumb badger looking piece of **** Cruz has a spine softer than puppy ****.  What kind of man lets his wife be publicly insulted by someone like Donald Trump and then comes back to lick his boots weeks later?  **** that guy, what a piece of ****.  I can't stand that guy.

Fox News premiered in 1996, so the GOP has been essentially walking dead since then.  Took a few years for the decomposition to become noticeable, but it did.  And the “party” now is just a rotting marionette fully and utterly controlled by the whims of talking heads.  

But last night was particularly revealing, Ted Cruz is a Harvard/Princeton grad who has 20 years in TX politics and almost a decade as a Senator…and in the face of Tucker Carlson he was revealed to hold no more power or sway within the party than you or I.  If Tuck says the word, Cruz is out on his ass.

8 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Check out this piece of ****.

I don't know what being a Capitol rioter has to do with being a piece of **** drunk driver.  If the point is that because she's a Capitol rioter AND a drunk driving murderer and that makes her a double giant piece of ****, then fine. 

I mean, congrats on the clicks DailyBeast, but I'm not giving in to what you want.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Me, I'm finding it amusing that the entire Republican Party is standing in solidarity behind trying to pretend that 1/6 didn't happen.  

They're trying to simultaneously demonsrate that:  

1)  Their side had nothing to do with it.  Did not even encourage it.  

2)  They are unanimously standing in trying to make it go away.  

3)  Because the thing that they claim they didn't do, and claim that they aren't still doing, might cost them politically.  

4)  And running to the propaganda machine that they are continuing to use, to promote this

5)  To claim that Joe Biden is making this matter political.  

• Like 3

My friend called me yesterday, he isn't the brightest guy or follow politics very closely, but he does ok. Long story short, the most prominent thing he took from Biden's speech is that 1/6 was not as bad as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. He was upset that Biden when compare those things, Jan 6th wasn't THAT bad. He then told me that Biden speech was divisive, I guess he could tell that me tone changed because I was getting quite angry. How is calling out and trying to stop someone from (STILL) trying to overthrow the government make you the divisive one? This country is full of complacent idiots and this country is officially dead. I'm not over exaggerating, this country is on it's swan song.

Over the years, I've debated with myself whether I wanted Trump to die or not. Sometimes I want him gone, other times, his stupidity has helped the Dems gain power and bring some normalcy back to congress. However, I now have my final answer: dude needs to go...permanently. Hopefully, I don't get myself in trouble here. I'm not saying I'm going to do anything or that I want someone else to do something, but Trump's time on this Earth to do something positive has come to an end. he only exists to watch the world burn for his own ego and way too many people are willing to let that happen...for Donald Trump.

When people compared Maga to a cult, I took it with a grain of salt. Looking back, I believe that is more spot on than you could ever describe it. Trump offers these people nothing, absolutely nothing and yet they want to literally give him everything. Since his rhetoric is based on nothing (not religion, policy, economics, etc), once "Dear Leader" is gone, I expect many of the Maga chuds to go away. Remember: they're only in this for Trump, he can't be replaced. DeSantis can't capture Trump's crowd like Trump, Gaetz can't capture Trump's crowd like Trump, not even Trump Jr. can capture the gaze of the mindless, feckless, cousin banging turds. Lets all hope Trump dies before he gets a chance to actually run again, Big Macs are on me.

• Like 1

Trumpism isn't going away, even if he has a coronary. These GOP'ers have seen the blueprint to win now - xenophobia and belligerence draws red states to come out and vote. Gerrymandering these districts has also helped rig the system in their favor. We're going to be dealing with this for the next 20 years, regardless if Cheeto Mussolini is still around since it has become the official GOP platform. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bearrock said:

My concern is that Trump is the symptom not the cause.  I guess we'll find out eventually, but things like his supporters booing him for the vaccine booster indicate to me that the cult has outgrown the dear leader.

Wait till they figure out he didn't give a **** about them in the first place.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 5:35 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Not a ****in thing will really happen. You will get some report in October but it won’t have all the facts since many of key players will stonewall and not say anything. After the gop takes control next January; the investigation dies. The doj will not prosecute the big players. This thing dies on Election Day.

This is exactly how I feel. Just like with Dan Snyder justice will never be served and it is just so frustrating. 

21 hours ago, Larry said:

Me, I'm finding it amusing that the entire Republican Party is standing in solidarity behind trying to pretend that 1/6 didn't happen.  

They're trying to simultaneously demonsrate that:  

1)  Their side had nothing to do with it.  Did not even encourage it.  

2)  They are unanimously standing in trying to make it go away.  

3)  Because the thing that they claim they didn't do, and claim that they aren't still doing, might cost them politically.  

4)  And running to the propaganda machine that they are continuing to use, to promote this

5)  To claim that Joe Biden is making this matter political.  

This is what I continue to be amazed about. On January 7th I expected Trump's political future to be over and his supporters would acknowledge the obvious. But they can't or won't and it's not just bad guys. My best friend and I have had a number of discussions, he actually has been radicalized into believing it was Pelosi behind the riot to make Trump look bad. After he had already been defeated.  

Simply astonishing, and as we all know there is no way to reason with them. 

• Like 2