Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Saveourfarmva.com

Some background on one of the 11 charged with Seditious Conspiracy.  From Berryville.  Watch out John Keim.

Did you see they decided to use a picture of their cows where they focal point is the cows ass?

i was disappointed there wasn’t a contact form. I had things to say!

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Did you see they decided to use a picture of their cows where they focal point is the cows ass?

i was disappointed there wasn’t a contact form. I had things to say!

You have to admit, it is a nice ass.

I grew up not far away.  Went to school with some Caldwells. I’m wondering if there is any relation.

5 hours ago, Ball Security said:

These mother****ers went to celebrate at the Olive Garden.  You’re in northern VA and you go to the mother ****ing Olive Garden.

"Olive Garden, when you're here, you're a piece of **** insurrectionist with no taste" doesn't seem to have the same ring to it

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

mod edit off-topic post

so you say to don't want to go off topic and then you do in a major way with great deliberation

now you can just remove yourself from posting in the tailgate at all for 30 days and i'll edit your post :) 

CNN Obtains Audio Of McCarthy Saying Capitol Attack Was ‘Planned’ And That Trump Admitted Culpability

CNN has obtained audio of a radio interview in which House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy details his conversation with then-president Donald Trump during the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

McCarthy said during a little-noticed radio interview done a week after the insurrection that the deadly insurrection was “planned” and that Trump admitted personally bearing some responsibility for the attack. he also said that he supported censuring Trump for inciting the violence, according to CNN.

“I say he has responsibility,” McCarthy said on KERN, a local radio station in Bakersfield, California, on January 12 of last year. “He told me personally that he does have some responsibility. I think a lot of people do.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton ordered to release emails, texts from around Jan. 6 Capitol attack

The Travis County district attorney's office in Austin informed Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) on Thursday that he had violated the state's open record laws by refusing to release any of his communications from around last Jan. 6, when Paxton was in Washington, D.C., and appeared at the rally the preceded the Capitol siege. District Attorney José Garza (D) gave Paxton four days to "cure this violation" by turning over the documents or face a lawsuit. 

The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to government records, including those on personal devices or a public official's online accounts. Paxton has tried to claim attorney-client privilege for every email and text he sent in the days surrounding the Jan. 6 attack. The top editors of five newspapers — the Austin American-Statesman, The Dallas Morning News, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the Houston Chronicle, and the San Antonio Express-News — filed a complaint with the Travis County D.A. on Jan. 4, accusing Paxton of violating the open records law.

The attorney general typically enforces the Public Information Act, but the law also allows the Travis County district attorney's office to handle violations filed against a state agency. The newspapers filed their complaint with Garza.

Bill Aleshire, an attorney and transparency expert, told the Chronicle this is the first time he's heard of the statee attorney general being accused of violating the open records law to shield his own communications. "When the public official responsible for enforcing public records laws violates those laws himself, it puts a dagger in the heart of transparency at every level in Texas," he said. "Why should other Texas officials be transparent with public information if the AG himself is not?"

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

22 minutes ago, China said:

CNN Obtains Audio Of McCarthy Saying Capitol Attack Was ‘Planned’ And That Trump Admitted Culpability

CNN has obtained audio of a radio interview in which House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy details his conversation with then-president Donald Trump during the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

McCarthy said during a little-noticed radio interview done a week after the insurrection that the deadly insurrection was “planned” and that Trump admitted personally bearing some responsibility for the attack. he also said that he supported censuring Trump for inciting the violence, according to CNN.

“I say he has responsibility,” McCarthy said on KERN, a local radio station in Bakersfield, California, on January 12 of last year. “He told me personally that he does have some responsibility. I think a lot of people do.”

Yeah, but that was back when they thought that the literal trashing of the US Capital building, for the specific purpose of forcing Congress to overturn an election they lost, would cost them, politically.  

• Like 2

175 rioters have pleaded guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection so far. This table is tracking them all.

More than 750 people have been charged with crimes since supporters of then-President Donald Trump violently stormed the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election.

A year later, at least 175 people have pleaded guilty in connection to the insurrection.

This table includes the names, accepted charges, and links to court documents of all the people who have pleaded guilty so far. We'll keep it updated as more names are released.

Click on the link for the table

• Like 1

These people aren't too bright:

Capitol rioters called Nancy Pelosi's office looking for a 'lost and found' for items they left behind on January 6, according to Rep. Jamie Raskin

As crews cleaned the US Capitol on January 7, 2021, the phone lines in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office began to ring.

Rioters were calling "asking whether there was a lost and found because they forgot their phone there, or they left their purse or what have you," Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., told Insider on Friday in a Q&A.

Police officers swiftly took down information from the callers, Raskin said.

"The officers quickly got on the phone and said, yeah, just give us your name, your address, your social, you know, and we'll tie up those loose ends," Raskin said. "But what's so fascinating to me about that there really were people who felt as if they had been summoned to Washington by the president."

Pelosi's office was overtaken by rioters as her staff hid in a conference room where they barricaded the doors with filing cabinets.

The seemingly self-incriminating phone calls, Raskin explained, were also an indicator of how central former President Donald Trump was to the thousands of Americans who came to DC for a protest and ended up storming the Capitol.

Raskin added that the "lost and found" episode also demonstrates a challenge facing the House select committee investigating January 6, where Raskin is one of the Democratic members.

"And when they were told that they were trespassing and invading the Capitol, they said the president invited them to be there," he said. "They didn't have any kind of subtle understanding of the separation of powers. They just thought that the number one person in the US government had invited them to be there, and therefore they had a right.

• Haha 1

I've posted this before, but it's worth revisiting.  This is Tony Schwartz, the man who spent months with Donald Trump in order to ghost write "The Art of the Deal" for him.  He knows Donald Trump as well as anybody in the world.

He said this in 2016.

How prescient...

• Like 1