Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 4: Prediction Thread: The Ravens come to town. OP updated; summary added.

London Kev

Well, it's already Friday and no prediction thread yet so I thought that I'd start one (my first ever thread, yay me). I guess nobody started one because it's obvious that everyone will pick Washington to win and it would get a little repetitive, right?

Ravens 31

F-Team 17

The first correct score gets a free upgrade to the ES Gold Card, which entitles you full access to mod's plush bathroom, a guided tour of TK's mansion and a free hour of counselling from Jumbo.

Just send me your standard ES card for the upgrade. HTTFT.

And they're off, the book is closed and here's the summary;

There were 44 predictions in total, 35 picked Baltimore and 9 opted for Washington.

This week's Homer award goes to @Dan T. who predicted a staggering 71 point Washington victory.

The Doomsayer of the week award goes to @LetThePointsSoar who went for a pessimistic 94 point Washington defeat.

The average score was Baltimore 35, Washington 14.

Predictions.jpg.a7db475fa0d8f40d0d37ab9d76c91607.jpg

Good luck everyone (well, everyone that chose us to win). HTTFT.

I've got a feeling this game won't be as lopsided as some expect. Lamar hasn't been passing that well, and our d-line is pretty damn good, even if Young is out. Most people are probably expecting a 50-0 blowout, but I think this game will be much closer than that. I think we'll surprise some people by how close the final score is.

Ravens: 31

Skins: 9

Won't be a fun game for any of us.  Ravens are angry.  They will Dominate both sides of the ball and we will likely get the thrill of watching RG3 close it out.

With the potential of Terry being out I don't know how this offense does anything...

Assuming he plays;
Skins 10

Rat Birds 31

Yea this is not gonna be pretty.....as I have said before they don’t even have to score 40 (but they can) when our offense can’t score. 

Haskins continues to look like a bust and we wonder why this team didn’t draft any other QB who can move the ball, hell Brett Rypien got a win (yea I know it’s the jets but damn he was slinging it) 

WTF: 12

Ravens: 50 burger (at minimum) 

Archived