Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 4: Prediction Thread: The Ravens come to town. OP updated; summary added.

London Kev

Hide the maidens and wenches alike! The barbarians are coming to unleash a great merciless ravaging upon anything that gets in their way...

2970192-frontloader.jpg

“I am the punishment of God... If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Final score:

Baltimore Barbarians 69

Washington Bed Wenches 4

If you look at our history, you will see that we win this game.

We have a habit of beating the teams we're not supposed to, while losing to teams we shouldn't lose to.

We've even beaten the Ravens before when they were not only good, but perhaps better than they are now.

Baltimore is angry ?

So what ? So is Haskins, and the Former-Skins.

Washington No-Names         24

Baltimore Un-masked Birds  16

12 hours ago, El Mexican said:

This will be the shortest game of the week.

Ravens have neither the time nor the patience to give this one any thought.

I expect them to run run run with their QB and main RB to end this quickly.

Edgar Allan Poes 35

Incognitos 7

image.jpeg.e236bcbb7a2ba2946ed3f0f772535cd7.jpeg

Quoth the Raven, never more.

in 2000 & 2012 ... the Redskins beat the eventual SB champion Ratbirds.

history repeats itself ...  Team  19    Balt   17.

just hope that no one suffers a career-altering cheap shot.

rg3hurt.gif

21 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I've got a feeling this game won't be as lopsided as some expect. Lamar hasn't been passing that well, and our d-line is pretty damn good, even if Young is out. Most people are probably expecting a 50-0 blowout, but I think this game will be much closer than that. I think we'll surprise some people by how close the final score is.

Ravens: 31

Skins: 9

Prior to Monday night he was completing 77% of his passes with the most blitzing in the league.   He's an accurate passer and just had a very bad game against a very good team.  If you watch that game, you really can't blame him much.  He had horrible protection.   I think the Ravens win by 35 points.  Ravens 45  WFT 10

19 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Ravens win 23-13

sir, you are dreaming

Only chance the Team has is to somehow get a 2 score lead going into the 2nd half to get Lamar out of that run offense and make him a pocket passer.  That means the ends contain on the outside to keep him in the pocket, flood the middle of the field and force Lamar to throw to the outside where he's not accurate.  It's a longshot but possible.  Ron and Scott might have to pull out all the tricks in the 1st half.  They have to be aggressive.

59 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

... everyone thinks it’ll be a blow out so much ... that it randomly will somehow end up close ... but enough ppl think that way ... so it’ll turn out to be the blowout we all predicted ...

princessbride.jpg

36 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why'd you have to go and do that?

ngata's bull**** cheapshot is another reason i hate baltimore with the same white-hot intensity i hate dallas, nyg and philthy.

**** them.

41 minutes ago, 09 said:

ngata's bull**** cheapshot is another reason i hate baltimore with the same white-hot intensity i hate dallas, nyg and philthy.

**** them.

I try not to think about what might have been were it not for that hit. Too depressing. Probably talking about NFC Championship that year, at least, who knows onward

33 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

... my order of hate:

#4 Rat****birds

Their fans are almost as loathsome as Iggle fans.  **** 'em

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I try not to think about what might have been were it not for that hit.  Probably talking about NFC Championship that year, at least, who knows onward ...

joerogan.gif

Archived