Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Washington @ Arizona

TK

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

We have so many weak sauce comments in here.  Folks ready to jump ship at the first sign of a wave.  

Almost like last week never happened.  

Breathe folks!

Allowed to say whats on our mind.  Look, Im an optimist, that was one game in 30 years.

I know we like Rivera and all, but not getting better players in here for that O-line is on them.  You have a young QB who is a project to begin with, barely half a season under his belt, not very mobile, and you are throwing him behind THIS O-line and expect him to perform?  

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

I have not been impressed by Turner as an OC at all.....I guess time will tell but this offense is completely pathetic, even considering how bad the personnel is.

Should've kept O'Connell.

O'Connell wouldn't have made it better unless he influenced a major influx of Offensive Line talent.

Do people really not grasp how bad the OL is and how that impacts an offense? It's probably the biggest reason an offense is good... or bad. Even moreso than a quarterback unless that quarterback is TRULY elite. 

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

I have not been impressed by Turner as an OC at all.....I guess time will tell but this offense is completely pathetic, even considering how bad the personnel is.

Should've kept O'Connell.

The playcalling isnt the issue. We literally have expansion team caliber talent across the board on offense. 

Archived