Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

Ok, that half couldn't have gone any worse for us and we are only down 10, lol.  DH not feeling it for most of the first half. Showed a little life late but he's gotta be better for us to have a chance.  Oline seems to have found their sea legs a little. Collins and Apke are a weakness rn, they need to play way better for us to have any chance at all. Dline is everything we hoped. Bostic and KPL looking lost in coverage. Eagles running open everywhere.

Here is hoping that halftime actually means something with these new coaches to make adjustments and make it game in the 2nd half.  A couple more sacks and Wentz wont want more, he already looked affected in the first half.  More Gibson....

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If it hasn’t happened yet, you can’t call it FACTually incorrect :) until tomorrow morning comes and passes, THEN it will become factually incorrect 

Hey maybe if you weren’t correcting grammar when you’re supposed to be helping this game go smoothly it wouldn’t be such a **** show Cooler Fan!!!1!!!11!!

2 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Is anyone listening to the radio broadcast? Wondering how they're doing or what you think of the new lineup? I heard a couple highlights as they were called, and I heard people talking over each other as Bram was trying to call the play, but know they're getting things figured out, too. 

I just recently started.  (Streaming it.  I'm at work.)  No real comment other than it's different.  

Rough start. Kinda looked like a team with a new OC, a new DC, a QB who's for all intents a rookie, no preseasons games and no mini camps.

4 sacks is nice.

Still hate the refs. Why no PI on Slay against McLaurin? Why no false starts with the Eagles jumping all over the place? Our Personal fouls were legit, but on the light side.

18 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Way too soon. This is basically preseason given his lack of experience (Haskins). It’s sink or swim, pulling him week one after the investment we made is amateur hour, we aren’t good with Kyle Allen either even if he completes more easy throws. We need to truly try to develop Haskins and if he sucks, he sucks. 

Good stuff..coors light talking lol

Archived