Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

Apke is Reed Doughty 2.0.   When you see how slow he is, how he is never in position to make a play let alone break up a pass or tackle someone, you wonder how in the hell it is possible he made an NFL roster as well as how in the world the coaches & front office couldn't sign anyone better?

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Apke is Reed Doughty 2.0.   When you see how slow he is, how he is never in position to make a play let alone break up a pass or tackle someone, you wonder how in the hell it is possible he made an NFL roster as well as how in the world the coaches & front office couldn't sign anyone better?

Reminded me more of Arch Deluxe.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Am I the only one that saw an Eagles player, lead with his helmet and late hit the returner on the punt?  No flag of course (and not that it would matter - but call it even!).

Different set of rules, apparently. Just wait for a BS interference call

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Why in God’s name are they so confident in Apke being on an island? 

Because they’re learning their personnel.

The coaches haven’t had a chance to see the players in real situations.  

Theure not stupid, they’ll figure out what they have and what they don’t have quickly.  

Apke's speed means jack**** if he's going to play scared and letting WRs get 2-3 steps on him. he looks unsure and tentative to make a first move on on these deep shots. the film he's putting up thus far is trash. Sean Davis must've really sucked if Apke was out-playing in camp. or Apke had no legit WRs to play against in camp. sounding like fools gold.

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Apke is reacting slow but he's not slow. I don't know how people can't tell the difference. 

The problem is 4.3 speed in a foot race doesn't mean much if you don't have the instincts and feel for the game, or you are always out of position.  He may be fast, but the players around him are also fast themselves so unless he has the closing speed of The Flash it doesn't matter his speed because he is 10 yards away when someone is catching the ball.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Because they’re learning their personnel.

The coaches haven’t had a chance to see the players in real situations.  

Theure not stupid, they’ll figure out what they have and what they don’t have quickly.  

I wonder if we'll see Fuller more at FS

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Reed Doughty was an average or almost average starting safety, Apke isn't nearly as good.

Archived