Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Eagles Game prediction thread.

nonniey

Eagles have injuries on their entire offense with key players. Without a preseason these guys haven’t practiced and experienced live hitting. Hard to expect them to make an impact in the first game. Their linebackers and corners are awful. If Dwayne can make some timely throws he can take advantage of it. 

WFT 24 Eagles 13

Sometimes other teams' fans sound just like our own, lol

From a Philly board...

I emphasize, this is a Philly fan, not a Washington one...

"We are down to 3/5's of our oline.

At WR we have Desean and a ton of ?'s.  The abbreviated TC will make that even worse.

LB is garbage.  Not convinced that we improved greatly at secondary"

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/topic/1382-birds-are-going-to-get-upset-by-washington/

Washington has a lot going on. Their front office is a mess. The fans and the NFL want the owner gone. Their backup running back got cut. Their starting back got cut. Their coach has cancer, and their being coached by Del Rio who frankly stinks. Not to mention they traded away their best offensive lineman. Heck the team doesn’t even have a name. I see no way that train wreck wins week one against the Eagles. 

This ones gonna be tough to console if we win lol

Eagles offensive line is very vulnerable right now and the WFT is deep on the defensive line. I can envision fresh bodies coming in all day long in a rotation. Wouldn't surprise me if Ion is the star...We are gonna show the Eagles some things they are not ready for on Sunday, on both sides of the ball. 

WFT:         30

Beagles:   16  

Ticker on Good Morning Football today: “Eagles vs Washington... Eagles have won the last 8 6 games...Wentz is 5-0 vs Washington...”

Nothing more. The outcome so obvious that there’s no need for discussion. The game— a forlorn conclusion. 

My personal ticker: “The past may be prologue but we are the only ones that can write the future.”

17 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Ticker on Good Morning Football today: “Eagles vs Washington... Eagles have won the last 8 games...Wentz is 5-0 vs Washington...”

Nothing more. The outcome so obvious that there’s no need for discussion. The game— a forlorn conclusion. 

My personal ticker: “The past may be prologue but we are the only ones that can write the future.”

Did it really say he was undefeated against the Redskins? I could have sworn we won both games in 2016...maybe he didn't start until 2017

16 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Did it really say he was undefeated against the Redskins? I could have sworn we won both games in 2016...maybe he didn't start until 2017

Correct, we swept them his rookie year. Sports media spews the talking lines not actual facts.

Which now makes me wonder where they are getting 8-0 versus us... Unless Im really missing something its 6-2 over the last 8, 6-0 over the last 6.

32 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

It’s possible I read it incorrectly I'm going to check the dvr to make sure but to the best of my recollection that’s what it said.

Will update shortly.

EDIT:

I was wrong. The ticker says: “Eagles have won 6 straight matchups against Washington and are 5-0 with qb Carson Wentz starting.”

4 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Eagles offensive line is very vulnerable right now and the WFT is deep on the defensive line. I can envision fresh bodies coming in all day long in a rotation.

This imagery excites me,

Our starting DL just might gas, from dominating them so much. And the rotational guys are so good, that we won't miss a beat.

Defense needs to be the key.  Everyone knows about Schwartz and the Eagles defense, but the  Skins D needs to come out with Chase and Co. getting well acquainted with Wentz.   Nobody knows about Mckissic and Antonio Gibson.  IF Turner gives the Eagles D. enough of that double dose, they'll wear down.  That will open up the passing game for Haskins and McLaurin.  First team to 20 wins.  I say WFT 21, Eagles 13

Archived