Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Eagles Game prediction thread.

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I thought there was a prize for guessing the correct score. Wasn’t It a hat or something? Lol coasters, napkins, something? Lol. 

That was when skins island connection was doing these threads. He’s no longer doing them so i guess it’s up to whoever makes them now 

12 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That was when skins island connection was doing these threads. He’s no longer doing them so i guess it’s up to whoever makes them now 

I'm gonna ask zskins if I can hijack his thread and I want to offer who ever is the first to guees the score correctly wins $5 from me..I'll than mail who ever wins a $5 bill.

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm gonna ask zskins if I can hijack his thread and I want to offer who ever is the first to guees the score correctly wins $5 from me..I'll than mail who ever wins a $5 bill.

The $5 bill should be signed by the winner and then mailed to the next winner. By the end of the season it should bear lots of signatures and be a coveted prize.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You guys realize you're in the wrong thread for predicting this week's game, right ? lol

Nobody was predicting the scores for this week in this thread, i was replying to the guy about if he gets his prize for guessing the score correctly LAST week, and then tater replied with an idea of a new gift idea for this season 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

ive already been in this weeks prediction thread 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nobody was predicting the scores for this week in this thread, i was replying to the guy about if he gets his prize for guessing the score correctly LAST week, and then tater replied with an idea of a new gift idea for this season 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

ive already been in this weeks prediction thread 

Heidi Montag GIF by The Hills

• Haha 1