Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Eagles Game prediction thread.

nonniey

I hope Chase lines up against Peters extensively on Sunday. It will be a great learning experience for him.  I also have no idea what to expect. Turner's offense seems like a complete mystery to me. Who starts at RB? Are Gibson & Barber/McKissic on the field together? Is Sims going to be lining up in the backfield on occasion? The formations and personnel groupings is fascinating to me. 

5 hours ago, illone said:

Wtf wins.

35-21

Soooooo anyone's game?

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Are we allowed to turn up the fake crowd noise when the Eagles have the ball ?

I was wondering the same thing..for the teams at home that aren't having any fans in the stands are they allowed to turn the noise up when the visitors have the ball?

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Soooooo anyone's game?

I was wondering the same thing..for the teams at home that aren't having any fans in the stands are they allowed to turn the noise up when the visitors have the ball?

I would hope it’s based on an average decibels thing in each stadium... where you can turn it to “x” decibels in “x” situations based on your stadium’s usual crowd noise.

I doubt the league will be that organized about it. But it would be sweet.

33 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Will you be on the field before game time? 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-to-ban-cheerleaders-mascots-reporters-and-multiple-other-groups-from-sideline-for-2020-season/?fbclid=IwAR0zUvzZ_6xVul-Fduz1T5b2d6Y0B7Y7KPcoA8KS-9ekyxWT6HigysUJOcU

NFL to ban cheerleaders, mascots, reporters and multiple other groups from sideline for 2020 season

The NFL sideline is going to be a lot emptier in 2020

John Breech

Aug 19, 2020 at 5:37 pm ET2 min read

NFL: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

Denny Medley / USA TODAY Sports

When the 2020 NFL season kicks off in September, the sideline at each game is going to be noticeably emptier, and that's because the league is going to be limiting the amount of people who will have field access this year in an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus. 

In a memo that was sent out Tuesday, the league has let all 32 teams know that on-field entertainment -- like cheerleaders, mascots and flag runners -- won't be permitted this season. The memo was obtained by CBS Sports NFL Insider Jonathan Jones

The decision by the NFL means that Sir Purr, Steely McBeam, Jaxson De Ville and the other league mascots are going to have to find somewhere else to hang this season, and as you can imagine, the mascots are heartbroken. 

Of course, mascots aren't the only ones getting the boot from the sideline. 

The league is also banning television and radio sideline reporters from the field along with reporters who do live shots during pregame. One other thing you won't see on the field is fans and guests. Prior to the 2020 season, teams would generally allow some fans on the field so they could get a close-up look at players. The sideline ban also applies to non-essential team and league staff who might be at the game. 

At this point, you might be wondering who's NOT banned from the sideline. Besides the obvious groups -- like players and officials -- each television network will be able to have essential employees at field level. Each broadcast network will be allowed to have up to 46 employees on the field for each game. Up to six employees from NFL Films will also be given field access. 

Each team will also be able to designate a total of two employees who will be allowed on to the field for club media purposes like Twitter and Instagram. NFL owners will also be allowed down to field level while their team is playing. 

The big reason the NFL is banning people from the sideline is so that the league can limit player exposure to the virus. The NFL had already announced that the first six to eight rows at each stadium will be covered by a tarp this year, which is one of the many protocols that the league has implemented to stop the spread of the virus. 

Just now, TK said:

Well ****..hows your arm and shoulder feeling?... have you ever been in a Idaho russet throwing contest?... you're going to have to throw that tater a long ****ing ways to get it on the field lol dooohhhh..

9 hours ago, Murphs56 said:

I hope Chase lines up against Peters extensively on Sunday.

I’m actually hoping for the inverse. One of my favorite things about Sweat was his effectiveness from either side of the formation, If Chase has that ability as well and the two are interchangeable, Subbing one of them out here and there for breathers becomes a lot easier. It also allows you to dictate desirable matchups much more often.

Plus it makes the opposing offense do that much more work in identifying where Chase will line up, adjusting protections and what not when he is not always simply lined up over the LT.

51 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Well ****..hows your arm and shoulder feeling?... have you ever been in a Idaho russet throwing contest?... you're going to have to throw that tater a long ****ing ways to get it on the field lol dooohhhh..

Time for TK to prove he could have made it in the league if he didn't blow out his Bag in college. Bring out your inner Rex Grossman

4 hours ago, SkinsZombie said:

Eagles 31

Redskins 10
Haskins goes 18/32 215 yds 1 TD 3 INT

The defense keeps us in this game until midway through the 3rd but runs outta gas due to being on the field most of the game to that point.

And then their legs fall off? 

4 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

Any over/under on how many times commentator screws up and says Redskins?? I'ma go with 3

It’s pretty easy not to call them the Skins or Redskins. The problem, though, is what should we call them. Washington doesn’t feel natural to say in quick commentary. It’s too long hand of a word. 

DC would have worked but they dropped that ball.

Archived