Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

22 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

...I really want to hit the drive thru.

Probably pretty safe. Just don't touch your face while you're out, after you get home take the food out, throw the bag and boxes away, then wash your hands well before eating and you should be fine. 

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

The first Kingsmen is a good Bond movie. 

Also...Damn I miss Guinness...and Boddingtons. 

I went to the Guinness Clinic here at the ESPN Zone about 20 years ago. Most bars can't keep it at proper temp, which affects the pour, which is a science all it's own. 

I've always been nuts about Moosehead, (must be kept cold) and Bellhaven is a great ale.

31 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Probably pretty safe. Just don't touch your face while you're out, after you get home take the food out, throw the bag and boxes away, then wash your hands well before eating and you should be fine. 

Ok, well I at least washed my hands before eating...I'm going to die, aren't I?

This came in the mail this morning.

jX7sorV.jpg

Finally got around to installing it in the cabinet.  It's the 3rd one on the right.

bkfO7Tl.jpg

And gave it a test run after it was all installed and was good to go.  I love the trash that the bad guys talk in this game, it's great.

Tested first player as well and all is good.

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Pretty sure Mike Tyson owns that club. 

what-you-did-there-i-see-it-gif-4.gif

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Do better, DC!

Which is worse getting crabs or coronavirus?

Edited by China
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Springfield said:

Also, here I am. Still drunk.  4:56

Props if you know ALL the lyrics to Closer by Nine Inch Nails

i can top that, and timely enough,  it's related to a post i made friday in the music video theard

i was one of those rare and highly prized mutants back in the day---those legendary analytical geniuses who right from the song's initial release were able to decipher don mclean's american pie lyrics, every line, and be able to explain the meaning clearly with 100% accuracy

for a short time i was a very valuable social commodity...those were heady days

i had the sense that this was it---i was peaking early in life, totally unplanned, so i tried to live the moment to its fullest....i'm glad i embraced the unfamiliar celebrity and the intense pressure since i was right about peaking 

:P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i can top that, and timely enough,  it's related to a post i made friday in the music video theard

i was one of those rare and highly prized mutants back in the day---those legendary analytical geniuses who right from the song's initial release were able to decipher don mclean's american pie lyrics, every line, and be able to explain the meaning clearly with 100% accuracy

for a short time i was a very valuable social commodity...those were heady days

i had the sense that this was it---i was peaking early in life, totally unplanned, so i tried to live the moment to its fullest....i'm glad i embraced the unfamiliar celebrity and the intense pressure since i was right about peaking 

:P

I'm just as proud, ocasionnaly, to decipher the meaning of certain posts right here in Central City.  Let alone have my own make sense. 😁

• Haha 2