Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

Not sure if it makes us bad parents, but we played the you-tube of Samuel L Jackson reading Shut the F up and go to sleep baby book for our 4 year old who wasn't going to sleep on Sat.  He already curses up a storm, so it wasn't like he was hearing anything new...Ironically, it worked.

On Sunday, my wife made us all a sit down dinner for which we all dressed up in our nicest.  Then we watched Onward.  It was a nice family date night. 

We needed anything to break up the routine and thinking about all the contacts we no longer enjoy day to day... before we spend another week with distant learning to go with our social distancing.

Edited by gbear
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just to tell you all where I’m at in this whole thing...

The owner of my business bought several employees who work there bidets.  Let me tell you all, there is nothing better then sitting down on a heated toiled seat, letting loose the kracken, then gettin a jet of hot water sprayed at your browneye.  Toilet paper has now become the way of the savages to me.

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Just to tell you all where I’m at in this whole thing...

The owner of my business bought several employees who work there bidets.  Let me tell you all, there is nothing better then sitting down on a heated toiled seat, letting loose the kracken, then gettin a jet of hot water sprayed at your browneye.  Toilet paper has now become the way of the savages to me.

You are basically a god. 

When I bought my vacation home in Coral Gables in 1997, I bought several small framed prints by Eileen Seitz. I loved her work so much that I decided to buy a large print and get it framed to fit in my dining area (small 1 bedroom apartment).  Below is the print, then a picture of the framed print in my present dining area with the 2 small prints, which I named The Flamingo Room. The name of the print is Under the Golden Coconuts.

4d52ac9983dae7b06865553.jpg

IMG_20181229_181119609.jpg

• Like 9

This print is why I named my dining area The Flamingo Room. It's by Jessie Arms Botke, a California painter born in 1883-1971. She mostly painted birds. I found this print in a second hand shop in Miami. I had it over my fireplace in Virginia. It's called Flamingos and Lotus.

IMG_20200406_103521310.jpg

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

Speaking of Bond girls, would this be a good time for a babe (and dude if required to maintain an appropriate balance) draft?

I apologize if this type of frivolous endeavor has been previously frowned upon by the powers that be and ex nayed as inappropriate for local standards.

no and no the next time it comes up :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

RIp ****. Honor Blackman , a Bond girl, died of natural causes at age 94.

I think I will watch her Bond movie tonight.

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Finally started Jack Ryan S1 on Sunday. Sure Abbie Cornish is hot but Ms. Suliman is fine too. 

Only watched 4 episodes but there is a lot to unpack with this show. 

Damn, I need to watch season 2.

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

RIp ****. Honor Blackman , a Bond girl, died of natural causes at age 94.

I think I will watch her Bond movie tonight.

Damn, I need to watch season 2.

Thanks for posting. I knew she was getting up there. She's a major crush of mine. She had a show called Honey West too, back in the day.  Edited to correct: she was wanted for Honey West, Anne Francis played Honey West. Either way, I remember that show.

I tried to get into Jack Ryan and couldn't. Maybe my attention span was off.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Thanks for posting. I knew she was getting up there. She's a major crush of mine. She had a show called Honey West too, back in the day. 

I tried to get into Jack Ryan and couldn't. Maybe my attention span was off.

She died on 4/6; that’s today right?

Just had a pretty nice workout with those resistance bands.  I'm starting to come around to them being a decent alternative to not being able to throw weight around.  Did a back, shoulders/traps, and biceps routine that I plan on doing regularly.  I have a pretty solid pump right now and was sweating my ass off.

• Like 1