Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

24 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Meh.  Reminds me of nerdy kids in high school and can’t get laid.

it was the biggest show in the world. A critical and commercial success that was cultural phenomenon. It wasn’t exactly 3 kids playing DnD in the corner during lunch. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Should I actually watch Tiger King?

Every once in a while, the internet will take all of it's collective power, all of its resources, all of it's time and focus on one thing. A lot times its a bad thing, sometimes its a waste of time, but the internet has knocked it out of the park this time. You need to watch, not only because its awesome, but so you can take part in all of the beautiful memes. Hundreds of them, all of them great!

For 8 years of constant hype and discussions around me, I was never interested in Game of Thrones. Then when season 8 rolled around, all the hype finally got to me so I binged on it for 2 straight months. I finished it all a couple weeks after the last episode aired and no one wanted to talk about it. I chose literally the worst time to watch the series.   :silly:

21 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it was the biggest show in the world. A critical and commercial success that was cultural phenomenon. It wasn’t exactly 3 kids playing DnD in the corner during lunch. 

It wasn't 3. It was 2. You can't deny that "2 kids playing DnD in the corner during lunch" perfectly describes the writing for the last 3 episodes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Which model?  They aren't really that hard to replace if you just take your time.  

A seven. I intentionally didnt get an 11 last year because I think the 12s are going to be big improvements, so I’m just trying to hold on for another few months. 

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Exactly.

I had watched seasons 1-6 4 times. Season 7 I watched twice once live and once before season 8. 

I have no desire to watch any of it again. Something I loved. 

They took something amazing and turned it so bad that it took the world months to recover and when it finally did it tried to murder us with a virus as payback. 

I never got into it.  And then when I started to try and watch it, I heard how bad it ended.  Didn't hear the details about why it was so bad but I wasn't about to commit to something for that amount of time for a bad ending.  Already did that with Dexter.

Well, no more shooting models or sporting events...

So it's come down to this, taking some photos of the wildlife in my girlfriend's back yard.  Here's some from yesterday:

DSC04053.jpg.917f837d9c3952d578074d5fc2166d32.jpg

DSC04055.jpg.c353ac57ffc1a983801c9eae2f8696ef.jpg

DSC04109.jpg.47313ccf5b52eb2e1ce4d76359b66c06.jpg

I've also been trying to see if I can get a squirrel to take a peanut out of my hand.  Got pretty close yesterday.  

Say hello to my new friend:

DSC04175.jpg.2a87f0e07942df15ec5952611ebba581.jpg

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
Bad joke
  • Like 9

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, no more shooting models or sporting events...

So it's come down to this, taking some photos of the wildlife in my girlfriend's back yard.  Here's some from yesterday:

I'm trying to work on photography things I don't normally do.  I have the next moonless night marked on my calendar to try some star photography. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Is that a black squirrel?  Named Tyrone?

There's regular white/grey squirrels, too.  They chase the black squirrels around and harass them.  It got pretty nasty yesterday.  I try to make sure that grey squirrels don't get the peanuts but they're pretty aggressive.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

Today Governor Evers is shutting down all WI state parks. These trails had remained open for hiking, biking and getting people into nature. Going fat-biking in the state park near my house was my outlet through this. The main reason for shutting down is an increase in vandalism and littering. I have seen plenty of gloves and masks all over the trails lately, and there are plenty of trash bins along these trails for people to use.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've also been trying to see if I can get a squirrel to take a peanut out of my hand.  Got pretty close yesterday.  

Say hello to my new friend:

Would you say that you're trying to have a 'moment' with a squirrel?

• Haha 2