Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Too many mobs to go all Leroy Jenkins.  If you’ve got to go in there, it’s all about avoiding aggro.

gamers will understand. 

Only those that played WoW Vanilla :)

For the others you can watch that as it was immortalized. Pretty sure it was done on purpose :) Make sure you've not mut the sound of it :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I have no use for Zoom. I suddenly want to use Zoom.

I’ve been working from home for three weeks and on Zoom multiple times a day. I did one like this of me walking around in the background. It freaked people out and took two minutes.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

:ols: 

Now I have a vision of some dude outside of Walmart wearing no gloves or mask or anything just screaming "LEEROOOOOYYY JENNNNNKINS!" and running into the store while sneezing. 

You could always go a different gaming route.  Maybe borrow the stealth tricks of the most dangerous operatives.

r11qrpa.jpg

Just make sure not to use a box that someone might imagine likely to contain toilet paper or cleaning products.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

You could always go a different gaming route.  Maybe borrow the stealth tricks of the most dangerous operatives.

<box pic>

Just make sure not to use a box that someone might imagine likely to contain toilet paper or cleaning products.

Hannng on.....

What if....

What if COVID-19 can't see me when I have a box on??

I'm calling the WH and suggesting it. I'll say it has been "Massively tested in large scale distributed super-computing simulations worldwide with incredibly positive results". Oh God, if someone would just fall for it and Trump would say it during a press conference.

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Hannng on.....

What if....

What if COVID-19 can't see me when I have a box on??

I'm calling the WH and suggesting it. I'll say it has been "Massively tested in large scale distributed super-computing simulations worldwide with incredibly positive results". Oh God, if someone would just fall for it and Trump would say it during a press conference.

If a homemade cloth mask is good, the full coverage of a cardboard box must be better!