Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

Y'all ever seen this show?  It's littered with celebrities that try to eat 10 chicken wings increasing in spiciness, while being asked complex questions after each bite.  It's friggin hilarious.  Tip:  The 7th sauce "Da Bomb" (in the littlest bottle) is almost always the best reaction, they kind of go easy on them before that one.  It's at the 13 min mark in this one.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been an eventful morning, I'm testing my limits. 

In addition to rolling change, I fixed the agitator in my washing machine. (Not really sure how, just turned it a few times and it caught on.) Feeling empowered, I was putting clothes away, felt warm, so I took my flannel shirt off and tossed it over my golf clubs. Went to grab it to go in the next load...it caught on my 3-iron, pulled it out of the bag and damn near knocked me out. 

It was a whole lot funnier than it sounds. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Bacon said:

$2.59 right now in southern California, 30 cents cheaper than the next lowest. 

Gas is under $3 everywhere now. Truly this is the end of days. 

i just filled my premium tank for $23!  it was 1.79 last week but i think the local costco is now down to 1.64

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

OK when did we (which means me, now) start teaching seven year olds power point?  I feel attacked by this.  

Your seven year old probably knows how to code at a beginner level too. Kids are smart as **** these days.

1.65 for gas at the corner market here.  It's a cruel trick, gas prices are plummeting and we can't really go anywhere.

I did go for a drive yesterday evening though, just to get out.  Didn't stop anywhere, didn't see anyone.  Just about 30 minutes in the car on some country roads.  Felt good to get out and drive.

• Like 1

The Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful this time of year. I've driven through it during spring before, and if you time it right, you can still see the changing of the season with bare trees on the mountain peaks and meadows blooming in the valleys below. With gas being 1.61 here, it would be a perfect pastime.

The Blue Ridge Parkway is closed.

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

1.65 for gas at the corner market here.  It's a cruel trick, gas prices are plummeting and we can't really go anywhere.

I did go for a drive yesterday evening though, just to get out.  Didn't stop anywhere, didn't see anyone.  Just about 30 minutes in the car on some country roads.  Felt good to get out and drive.

I thought I saw you.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51af6022fb74fc5ac9bcf

• Haha 8